Husqvarna 701 thread

The Things We Ride
soho

Re: Husqvarna 701 thread

Post by soho »

Just been perusing this thread and noticed I'd actually posted on it 6 odd years ago when I was thinking about buying one. Although I haven't had much time with it, I've had he SM for a few months now and I've gotta say - It's as sweet as ! A lovely build quality and proper nutcase FUN.
Defiantly one of my keepers. 8-). I bought a new Tranny back in May . If I had known how good the Husky was going to be I wouldn't have bothered with the Honda ! ( I bought the 701 earlier in the year, sold it having barely ridden it and then bought it back again) :) .
Paul_C

Re: Husqvarna 701 thread

Post by Paul_C »

Had mine for 18 months now. Very pleased. Done about 10,000 miles including the Portuguese ACT and some of the Spanish and Portuguese TET. Seat not comfortable for over 90 minutes which is fine if you're on and off trails but not if you're riding down to Plymouth for the ferry. Tried the Ergo seat, marginally better. Added the Coolcovers cover and it's a big improvement. Also added Oxford heated grips, Nomad tower, Rade storage/airbox, Bark busters and Outback Moto crash bars.
So pleased I also got a 901.
Motoz Tractinator Adventure rear and Rallz front were ideal for the 3,000 mile trip. Still on a few months later but the rear is down to 5mm so ready for a change.
Just along for the ride.
Husqvarna 901 Norden. Husqvarna 701 Enduro. Moto Guzzi LeMans II.

Return to “BIKES”