Hoggin the bridge

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Filagen

Hoggin the bridge

Post by Filagen »

Hi

anyone doing Hogging the bridge this year? If anyone is interested would you be interested in meeting up?
Gaffer64

Re: Hoggin the bridge

Post by Gaffer64 »

Hi, What is it?

Cheers

Mike G.
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

I presume its this... http://hogginthebridge.co.uk/
Filagen

Post by Filagen »

Oh sorry folks, it is where lots of bikes (I mean lots and lots) meet up at the services on the England side of the old severn bridge. Then we all leave and ride to Chepstow where the town is taken over by approx 5000 bikes. the ride route is fabulous as lots of peeps are out watching the bikes go past. Many spectators hold their hands out for a slap five as one passes. Needless to say speeds are low and the process from the leaving site to Chepstow is about 40 mins. Lotsa people waving on the motorway bridges, by the side of the road along the route and over the Severn bridge. It was originally set up by the HOG chapter of (Wiltshire?) but is now run by someone else. Go on the web and type in Hoggin the bridge, watch the vids on You-tube, I am in one of them, ha.

Check it out and let me know what you think

Regards

Filagen

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”