garyboy

Re: covid dystopia

Post by garyboy »

looting? .. fighting for food? ..

yup … certainly its high stakes now ..

Asgard

Post by Asgard »

A police source said one issue with having officers stationed at supermarkets was exposing them to the virus themselves from the large numbers of people visiting the stores.
Last edited by Asgard on Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Its a trick............get an Axe
steve the grease

Post by steve the grease »

Richard Simpson Mark II wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:23 pm https://www.investing.com/news/economy/ ... ce-2115231

there was a vid on youtube reportedly showing looting already happening, but it's been pulled.
Some one sent me what sound like that video on whatsapp..... burnt out bus and loads of riot vans.
What I noticed pretty quickly was that the trees were in full leaf and the sky looks light , it can't be "Today in London , not on the BBC" because the trees wont be out for another month, at least. So fake news.... Why?
gbags

Post by gbags »

Well spotted.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Shopping in Launceston today...shops quite well stocked, but no loo roll, flour or bread-yeast.

Everyone pleasant.

Dads with kids buying cards & flowers for Mothering Sunday.

BUT

There's an invasion of well-heeled Londoners on the A30, who don't seem to realise that self-isolation means 'stay where you are' not 'spread the infection' by bringing the children down to your second home.

We are at the end of the supply chain here, and our (small) hospitals are already at capacity caring for an older-than-average population. So, please, turn around and clear off back home.
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

35 miles north west of London in the Buckinghamshire county town of Aylesbury with a population of 100,000 there is no milk and no bread in the shops. WTF is going on? And, on my way home tonight I bought a bottle of chateau de crap wine at my local garage for £6 only to realise when I got back into my car that they’d charged me £9 for it. I went back in to get a refund where my not so friendly local cashier, who had clearly been on a recent course called “how to lose friends and piss people off” told me through a “I’m taking the proper royal piss out of you” grin that he didn’t have authority to do refunds and to come back tomorrow. There was a large queue of stressed people in the shop so I asked him again and he just shrugged. WTF, are we now in France, was it a genuine inability, or was he taking a right liberty in these difficult circumstances? I’m halfway through the bottle of said vino, I use that word lightly, so I know which one my money’s on! 🙄🤣
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Yep theres some right cnuts showing their true colours but also good uns out there.
My neighbourhood has started to organise volunteers to get stuff for the at risk, I'm at risk my self medicaly but far better off than some so I'll do what I can , after all I have a bike that might not carry a lot but will get most anywhere
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

how wonderful some people can be

in this wonderful world

full of so many horrible selfish people

Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

What is it Gary?
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Its someone singing a lovely song.

I try again later

Return to “THE PUB”