qcnr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:49 am Are we there yet? :lol:
very nearly son, just a little longer..... :D

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Asgard

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by Asgard »

Unfortunately I think it'll still be a few more years of bollox, I don't think Boris has the stomach for no deal
and no deal is the only realistic way of getting this done before the next worldwide shitstorm

That's given me an idea for a thread. :D
Its a trick............get an Axe
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

According to Mogg and Gove we should have an average of 20 years of financial gloom and doom to look forward to and then it might work out alright in the end. I can hardly wait. Still now Borishas found the magic money forest everything is going to be fantastic, I can already see the queues of non EU nurses, teachers and police offices waiting to fill the new jobs he has promised.
Ho, Ho, Ho
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Theres trouble ahead allright, but staying in Europa was never going to bypass it, the west as it is now is finished.
The Ironic thing is that its a Communist country that is going to topple the Merrikan super-capitalist empire by beating them at their own game.
Cozying up to The Russkies is the Empires only way out.

The UK, or whats left of it wont figure much in the outcome, but neither will the by then abandoned Projekt Europa

Enjoy the ride, cos theres bu99er all you and me can do about it
Its a trick............get an Axe
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Jak* wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:08 pm According to Mogg and Gove we should have an average of 20 years of financial gloom and doom to look forward to and then it might work out alright in the end. I can hardly wait. Still now Borishas found the magic money forest everything is going to be fantastic, I can already see the queues of non EU nurses, teachers and police offices waiting to fill the new jobs he has promised.
Ho, Ho, Ho
Merry BREXMAS Jak........

Cheers Spud ;)

Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Asgard wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:40 pm Theres trouble ahead allright, but staying in Europa was never going to bypass it, the west as it is now is finished.
The Ironic thing is that its a Communist country that is going to topple the Merrikan super-capitalist empire by beating them at their own game.
Cozying up to The Russkies is the Empires only way out.

The UK, or whats left of it wont figure much in the outcome, but neither will the by then abandoned Projekt Europa

Enjoy the ride, cos theres bu99er all you and me can do about it
got in himmel...... buy that man a pint! Someone with his eyes open :o :shock:

cheers Spud ;)

Jak*

Post by Jak* »

Who would have known that taking back control meant giving it to the Russians, I don’t remember that being written on the side of the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

I have long argued that getting our retaliation in first by leaving the EU (not leaving Europe) and concentrating on our own future will give us a head start when it inevitably goes t*ts up.

I have squirmed for years at the cosying up to China, they will be utterly ruthless once they have taken over the world’s primary industries. They have no business morals whatsoever.

I certainly can’t see the Admin heavy megalith of the EU putting up any sort of fight. It would take a year to vote on whether the office was in Brussels or Strasbourg!

Viva Brexit!
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

DavidS wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:35 am I have long argued that getting our retaliation in first by leaving the EU (not leaving Europe) and concentrating on our own future will give us a head start when it inevitably goes t*ts up.

I have squirmed for years at the cosying up to China, they will be utterly ruthless once they have taken over the world’s primary industries. They have no business morals whatsoever.

I certainly can’t see the Admin heavy megalith of the EU putting up any sort of fight. It would take a year to vote on whether the office was in Brussels or Strasbourg!

Viva Brexit!
there goes another pint, bank that one grab me when you see me I'll gladly pay.....

I believe the latest train photo by greta as well :o :roll:

Merry Brexmas

cheers Spud ;)

Return to “THE PUB”