Hello from Yorkshire!

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
welly

Hello from Yorkshire!

Post by welly »

Hi all,

I've joined the forum as I've recently (Saturday, picking up today) a new Triumph Tiger 800 XCX. I previously owned a Triumph Speed Four, having passed my test earlier this year and unfortunately due to an (expensive) issue with the Speed Four, I've chosen to part-ex that bike for a new one.

Long and short of it was I had my eyes on a Speed Twin and was set on that but then thought about how I use my motorbike and what I'm interested in. My bike is my main/only source of transport and I use it to visit friends all over the country as well as locally and while the Speed Four was amazing fun, it was hard work over long distances and I thought the same would probably be for the Speed Twin. So started looking at other bikes, the Tiger sprung up and opened up a world of possibilities! So after a few days of sleepless nights of mulling which bike to get over and over, I took a Tiger out for a test ride, absolutely loved it and decided that was the one. I'm hoping to get up to Scotland, the Lakes, Wales over the next few months and do some riding on firetracks and some entry level off road. Really looking forward to it!

Cheers all!

welly
Hugh

Re: Hello from Yorkshire!

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

Welcome to the asylum :lol:

TTFN

Hugh.
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

Welcome along Welly if mulling is your thing reading a few posts on this forum will send you down some twisting tracks, all good fun what its about in the end. Happy trails from SW Wales.
James_Death

Post by James_Death »

Welcome to the Dirt.
You will love the Tiger im sure,
Handles well off road for none technical stuff.
Plus great on the tarmac.
Enjoy me old Mucker.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”