pyrenees riding partner wanted

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Tramp

pyrenees riding partner wanted

Post by Tramp »

Okay...ive booked my ferry for late june 2020 plan is bilbao wiggle along pyrenees on scenic back roads via Navarra to jaca via Ordessa park then upto viehal? And do some easy trails vibraction rb2 and 5 mix ...then across to Carcassone back roads and upto caen via roads :lol: ....

I normally ride solo as do like my own company but as i get older 55 next year i find talking and sharing rides with somone is more fun tgan sitting talking to tge stuffed goat on bike :o :lol: ..

I like camping as it comes along the ways ruffing it ie wild camping aint a problem like the quite and views..like stopping as and when to have a gander round a village..so although have preplanned route it does change no destinatiob at night...i ride slow both road and trails...unless im late for ferry then its ..vroom....

Dont drink much but do like a glass of red sittingin chair at night eating wherever ive made...but deffinately aint a piss head ...i tend to be early riser 6am ish and deffinatelg no night owl..10pm is late for me..

Im happy to lead and follow ...so any fool want to tag along for all or part of adventure because it will be knowing me .....

Owe its out uk pompy wednesday pm then back via caen late afternoon 11 days later...reccon about 2000mls and some long days but i do stop lots as need to piss..

Forgot I'm riding a xt660z with 50/50 tyres..
MR X

Re: pyrenees riding partner wanted

Post by MR X »

Have you applied for your Visa yet :lol: :lol:
fatowl

Post by fatowl »

MR X wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:52 pm Have you applied for your Visa yet :lol: :lol:
You think we'll have managed to do brexit by then!
Ha ha :D
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

MR X wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:52 pm Have you applied for your Visa yet :lol: :lol:

Don't need one as I'm a Tramp so homeless and destiny awaits me in my hapless wanderings...

Hope all is well you little love bird lol..
RandG

Post by RandG »

Quite uncanny but everything you describe about yourself is almost exactly the same as me, even down to our age is the same, our only difference is I probably go a bit quicker on the road, is only I wasn't so far away from pompy.

Oh well enjoy.
MR X

Post by MR X »

God the more I look at this the more its look and sounds like a gay chat site :D :D

Loved up maybe just prepping for later in life as at 57 need to start to think about things like tat someone has to look after me :D
Rallyx

Post by Rallyx »

After seeing the XT parked on a log sideways after a piss stop on the Alton big bike run, can see why travelling solo isn't so good ;)
Could be intrested in this think the ATAS would handle those trails ok have to run it by the wife as well.

Paul.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Hi Paul... The log was hidden in bushes lol, well that's my story....

Anyway the pyrenees trails are 2mrs wide gravel some little streams maybe and nothing harder than the Alton stuff but no damn rutts... I've riden around Sort
, Andorra before and have gpx files for everything along with maps etc..

You can pm me and you ain't far away I'm West Totton based..

Return to “TRAVEL”