RT to GS and Off Road Skills Course

Bikers and riding
phil_h

Re: RT to GS and Off Road Skills Course

Post by phil_h »

Sukahutan wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:56 pm Thanks, guys. I've booked.
You will not regret it - for anyone reading this - its the kind of thing that, if you _think_ you'd like to try it, you definitely will. The course structure is perfect, the venue is perfect, and the instructors are... amazing, all of them.
I dont know when youve booked Sukahutan, but if its 18th/19th, I'll be there on my second level 2, in my orange mx helmet :)
2021 890 Adventure R
1982 R80 G/S with Siebenrock
2020 500 Excf Rally Bike
2020 500 Excf Trail Bike
1957 Velocette 500 Scrambler
phil_h

Post by phil_h »

Porter20 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:25 pm I would like to try this too
What I just wrote ! ^^^^
Their calendar is coming to the end for the year, but keep an eye on their website for cancellations - theyre not very good at posting them on fb, and the website doesnt make it easy to spot the cancellations, but I've booked 4 times with them this year. Just go to the page for the course youre interested in and it usually shows the soonest available date.
2021 890 Adventure R
1982 R80 G/S with Siebenrock
2020 500 Excf Rally Bike
2020 500 Excf Trail Bike
1957 Velocette 500 Scrambler
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

An amazing course- by the end they'll have you doing things that you would never have believed you were capable of doing. The best bit was when they say " there are the bikes, now have a go on anything you like and don't worry about breaking anything"
Sukahutan

Post by Sukahutan »

[/quote]
I dont know when youve booked Sukahutan, but if its 18th/19th, I'll be there on my second level 2, in my orange mx helmet :)
[/quote]

I've booked the 23rd/24th, sorry to miss you but thanks for the encouragement.
Danand

Post by Danand »

Hi

If you want a good off road course try the Honda Adventure Centre in Exmoor. You ride Africa Twins and they teach you a great deal in a two day course. https://hondaadventurecentre.com

I have done the course as a newbie and they taught me a great deal. They say the course goes though level one all the way up to level three in the one course rather than over multiple courses.

Have fun in the mud.
Pint Master

Post by Pint Master »

Ive done the Honda Adventure Centre course and whilst Dave Thorpe and the other instructors are great the facilities they have just don't even begin to match with those of the BMW ORS , price is the same of the ORS , sorry to say there's no comparison.
doberso

Post by doberso »

Fantastic courses. I've done Level 1 & 2 and the Brecon Beacons Adventure. Given me the confidence to take my GS off road in teh Peaks, Wales and at Sweet Lamb on their forestry rides.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”