Nw lurker

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Daithelimp

Nw lurker

Post by Daithelimp »

Hi from South Wales, currently exploring options for a but of off road adventure but have no clue what I really want so though I'd just soak up all your knowledge for a bit.

I currently ride a watercooled R1200R which is fantastic. I've done a few trips to the Isle of man, one to Scotland and a few around ireland but I fancy combining a bit of off road (nothing mad just a but of green lanes basic trails) and maybe a trip to Nepal in a year or 2 (be flying there not riding).

Got plenty of road and some track experience but apart from doing Dave Thorpe enduro not much off road experience (do loads of mountain biking if that helps 😁).

Anyway, thanks for the add, hopefully ill be getting something soon.
Attachments
20180518_160721.jpg
20180518_160721.jpg (129.14 KiB) Viewed 5500 times
Teflon Jnr

Re: Nw lurker

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Hi and welcome to the fold. First off I hope your not planning on fitting knobblies to that beauty. 2nd there are a few chaps in her from South Wales who are very knowledgeable (Big al a fantastic mechanic and also runs the west Wales abr rally no off road bike necessary then paulinbont cracking guy and knows a lot also bikenav to name a few just don't listen too him if he says I've done it on road tyres lol) you'll gain a great deal hear

Darren aka Teflon jnr
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
Cone

Post by Cone »

Where abouts in South Wales?
Daithelimp

Post by Daithelimp »

Thank you. I did consider knoblies for it but quickly decided against it 😱.

I'm from Maesteg.
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

Hello and welcome from West Sussex 8-)

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”