Ticket Purchased

Come and join us at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment. The 2019 Festival was a huge success and 2020 is going to be better still. Every major motorcycle manufacturer will be attending with a full rage of demo fleets. There'll be off road trails, road ride outs, celeb speakers, live music full bar and food stalls, weekend camping facilities, plenty of showers and regularly cleaned and serviced posh loos. And that's just for starters, there'll be lots more going on.
Adrian

Ticket Purchased

Post by Adrian »

Just paid for my 2020 ticket.
Can't wait πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Italy1

Re: Ticket Purchased

Post by Italy1 »

bit more expensive than this year but I bought one too already :-)
Tonylancs76

Post by Tonylancs76 »

Same here! Missed this year's due to not being very well but def be there for next year!
Halonic

Post by Halonic »

-
Last edited by Halonic on Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Italy1

Post by Italy1 »

Halonic wrote: ↑Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:36 pm Bought mine, got a year to get my Crosstourer off-road ready :twisted:

talking of crosstourer, I got really annoyed with Honda for not having one available at the festival....... :(

It was one of the bikes I wanted ot take out for a test ride but they said the CT was only there for "static" display....... :o I know they have not sold that well bbut it is one of Hondaa's flagship rides and thhey shhould havee had a couple available......me thinks.......

Return to β€œABR FESTIVAL 2020/21”