ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4723
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 291 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Post by Alun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm

As this is the who's going thread, I've been checking through the overseas ticket sales today and the Festival is attracting riders from France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Poland, Finland, Switzerland and Bulgaria in Europe.

We've also had riders from as far away as New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Malaysia and the USA buy tickets. That's some commitment.

I think the ABR staff may have the shortest ride, we can almost see Ragley Hall from the office

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Tramp
Posts: 7215
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:04 am
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 391 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Post by Tramp » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:38 pm

As this is reportedly going to be the biggest biker festival in uk... Shouldnt the guiness book of records be invited and a drone pic taken lol...

Shame not to be part of something unique for a change..

Barcelona Pat
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Post by Barcelona Pat » Tue May 07, 2019 4:38 pm

Alun wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm
As this is the who's going thread, I've been checking through the overseas ticket sales today and the Festival is attracting riders from France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Poland, Finland, Switzerland and Bulgaria in Europe.

We've also had riders from as far away as New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Malaysia and the USA buy tickets. That's some commitment.
And Spain!! Looking forward to this...

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4723
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 291 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Post by Alun » Wed May 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Barcelona Pat wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:38 pm

And Spain!! Looking forward to this...

Be great to see you again Pat

User avatar
zimtim
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 am
Has thanked: 506 times
Been thanked: 418 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Post by zimtim » Wed May 08, 2019 4:08 pm

Alun wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm


I think the ABR staff may have the shortest ride, we can almost see Ragley Hall from the office
That's very adventurous lead by example :lol: :D :D

Sorry cant make this one
It is easier to defend yourself against a thousand enemies, than it is to defend against one backstabbing friend

daveuprite
Posts: 2128
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Limousin France
Has thanked: 963 times
Been thanked: 1215 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Post by daveuprite » Wed May 08, 2019 4:31 pm

zimtim wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:08 pm
Alun wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm


I think the ABR staff may have the shortest ride, we can almost see Ragley Hall from the office
That's very adventurous lead by example :lol: :D :D
Yeah, make sure you've got fully loaded aluminium boxes and a nav tower for that trip...

Agg(Skinny)
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:39 am
Location: SG12
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Post by Agg(Skinny) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:54 am

Just a quick ask, can we arrive and camp on the Thursday evening? Or is it from Friday only. Sorry if the question has already been asked and.

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4723
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 291 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Post by Alun » Mon May 13, 2019 10:17 am

Agg(Skinny) wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:54 am
Just a quick ask, can we arrive and camp on the Thursday evening? Or is it from Friday only. Sorry if the question has already been asked and.

Gates open at 9am Friday morning. I'm afraid there's no entry before then. If you're arriving in the area on Thursday there are a couple of campsites in Stratford upon Avon plus loads of b&b's and hotels at all price points.

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4723
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 291 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Post by Alun » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:35 pm

It's been a very busy 24 hours on ticket sales for the 2019 ABR Festival but the thing that's really caught my eye has been where the sales have come from - just today we've had ticket purchasers from Australia (2), South Africa (4), USA (1), Canada (1), Latvia (2), Norway (1) and Belgium (1).

philip.morgan.3572
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:59 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by philip.morgan.3572 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:27 pm

Anyone from South Wales attending.who like to meet up for the trip.

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk


Post Reply

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests