Wulfsport incompitence...

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Tramp

Wulfsport incompitence...

Post by Tramp »

Ok how hard can it be when you email then speak on phone with 3 different people about a replacement visor for a prima speed not x model from 2011 and they send out the wrong one...

So you then email pic's of there visor and yours and the helmet too and they say phone us.... Owe we make lots of helmets.. Yes but only 3 have visors and they dont even have part numbers... Just a box of visors...

Anyway from what i remember the acerbis and duccini are same helmes so im going to try them..
zimtim

Re: Wulfsport incompitence...

Post by zimtim »

You're trying to buy a replacement visor fora£50 helmet that You've had for God knows how many years
Stop being such a cheapskate go and buy yourself a decent helmet one that fits your head, and that doesn't need to have the Dremel taken to the polystyrene to get it to fit.

And stop being such a whinger you've whinged about the forum and peoples pointless posts. (You're probably worst offender)
Lomo bags how shit they were then you selling then you weren't so we're they really that bad.

You buy cheap you get cheap.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

What i wear and do is my choice :D :roll:.. And for your info the helmet is comfy... And the lomo bags are fixed...
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

If you are happy then far be it for me to criticize your choice. No matter how poor.
I had one of those helmets under the Frank Thomas badge from J&S so perhaps take you helmet there and get a replacement.
I found the build quality very poor with problems with visor mechanism and the internal visor mechanism was poor. Wind noise was atrocious. Also my neck was left feeling exposed due to the narrow chin/cheek strut.
After a couple of months I shelled out on a decent helmet and stuck that helmet up in the attic where it remains to this day.
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

zimtim wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:28 pm
After a couple of months I shelled out on a decent helmet and stuck that helmet up in the attic where it remains to this day.
Has it got a visor? Sell it to him! :lol: :lol: :lol:
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Crossrutted wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:17 pm
zimtim wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:28 pm
Has it got a visor? Sell it to him! :lol: :lol: :lol:
🤔🤔🤔🤔😣
Now there's a thought.
😀😀😀

Return to “THE PUB”