OFFERED: Bike transport to N. France, Belgium, NL, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
chrisuk

OFFERED: Bike transport to N. France, Belgium, NL, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria

Post by chrisuk »

As in previous years I’ll be driving from the UK to my house in Bulgaria. I’ll have space for 2 bikes inside the van. I’ve done this route for the past 3 years with bikes on a trailer towed by a car.

I’m not doing this to make a profit, just to help defray my diesel/toll/ferry costs. I'm not looking to compete with freight haulage or tour companies.

You fly down and save 2 or 3 days boring riding/ wear and tear on your bike.

Route: Midlands UK, Calais, Brussels, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Passau, Vienna, Budapest, Timisoara, Vidin bridge, Sofia to near Veliko Tarnovo.

Leaving in early July, likely to arrive latest mid-July (depending on how long I can tolerated visiting my folks who live near the German/Dutch border...).

Cost £150 per bike/one way.

Email me via my website at www.thebrightstuff.com
chrisuk

Re: OFFERED: Bike transport to N. France, Belgium, NL, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria

Post by chrisuk »

One place in the van is now taken. The other is still available.
chrisuk

Re: OFFERED: Bike transport to N. France, Belgium, NL, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria

Post by chrisuk »

Both slots now filled. Thanks for your interest. If you want to be added to a "reserve list", send me a message or email.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”