West hook farm Marloes. (West Wales weekend)

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
big al

West hook farm Marloes. (West Wales weekend)

Post by big al »

Went down to see Robert and Karrie of West Hook Farm Marloes, to tie a few things up for this years West Wales weekend .
The weather was fantastic. Robert and Karrie are looking forward to meeting up with us again this year. September 13/15 put it in your diary.
Al
20190420_153225.jpg
20190420_153225.jpg (102.13 KiB) Viewed 6033 times
20190421_094739.jpg
20190421_094739.jpg (120.23 KiB) Viewed 6033 times
Teflon Jnr

Re: West hook farm Marloes. (West Wales weekend)

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Looking nice there uncle al. Tilly at home as well looking forward to this year's event as usual
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al

We are almost into June and I’m looking forward to seeing you all again after our trip to Scotland with the boys in may

Westhook farm is one of my favourite places to visit get to meet old and new friends September will soon be here

Ta
Steve
big al

Post by big al »

Hi Steve.
Most of the organizing is well under way for west Wales weekend. Music and bar is sorted, and the rideout rout is planned. Dennis will be taking one group. And Paul is taking another group.
Lunch will be at the fire and steam museum this year.
See you all there. Ps we're on Fb as well. Sheep dip tour.
Big al.
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al

I have just sent my £10 deposit for the food on Saturday night and am I right in thinking there will be bacon 🥓 on the Saturday and Sunday morning like last year if so please can you please pot me down for both days it will save me cooking breakfast in the mornings .

Ta tefflon / Steve
big al

Post by big al »

This years West Wales Sheep dip tour ABR Motorcycle Rally with sponsorship from SW Motech. Weekend 2019 is on 13th/15th September in West Hook Farm Marloes Haverfordwest. Camping, Bar, live music in the barn, rideouts and homemade Cawl. Saturday night only.

Saturday/sunday morning there will be bacon buttys in the small barn, and free tea,coffee(honesty box) Please book with myself . On fb. There will be a food fee of £12 for Cawl/ cheese, bread eat as much as you like, and £2.00 for bacon buttys. camping pitch is £7-9.00 per night. A non refundable deposit of £10.00 to be paid before 1st August 2019.

Take a look on West Hook farm Fb page For more details. This years charity will be for the care of homeless and sick dogs.
Everyone is welcome .
Big Al.
big al

Post by big al »

Thanks Steve.
Looking forward to this year's event.
Have you seen the Fb page. Sheep Dip Tour.
Lots of details on there .
See you soon.
Al
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Hey uncle al I'll be there as usual I will send my deposit on Fri when I get paid I maybe coming down a day early and staying at the camping wild Wales site about an hour away so if be there early Friday to help with anything prior to the event
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al
Just seen the post from our Darren about being there early of Friday but unfortunately I’m not able to be there early on Friday as if all goes well I will be bringing others with me that only can get away on Friday. But we will be there I have sent you the. Cash by PayPal as requested.

Ta steve
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi a bump for Als west wales rally in September it will soon be hear so get your names down it’s also on Facebook as sheep dip rally

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”