For Sale - Dell Vostro 13 inch laptop

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
DanielS

For Sale - Dell Vostro 13 inch laptop

Post by DanielS »

£80 incl p&p (Hermes/CollectPlus/etc)

This is an Intel i5 CPU, 4GB RAM, 320GB Hard Drive and a fully legit and fresh install of Windows 10 Pro. It has little white pads on the bottom as the rubber feet have fallen off over the years as you can see in the photo. It has webcam, speakers, bluetooth, wireless, CD/DVD and all the normal things. A few wear and tear marks, but nothing I believe that should be highlighted.

It's very similar to this one, except that one is only an Intel I3 CPU, so mine being the i5 is quicker. But this advert is good for the photos. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dell-Vostro- ... rk:11:pf:0

The battery lasts about an hour, or an hour and a half depending what you're doing. It boots from scratch into Windows 10 in about 30 seconds and works really well. I've sold laptops here in the past, search my post history for reviews from people etc.

scooby

Re: For Sale - Dell Vostro 13 inch laptop

Post by scooby »

Hi, does it come with the mains charger?, if so I will have it please, I could collect sometime next week as I think you live in Lutterworth and I could collect 23or 24 th.
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Hi Scooby, yes, it does come with a mains charger and is good to go. Collection is fine too of course and it's good cos I can show you it working etc. I'll send you a message now with my details.
scooby

Post by scooby »

Just a quick note to anyone who see's the sales Daniel posts on the forum now and then, he is a very nice guy and very upfront with what he's selling, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again, top bloke.
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Thanks for the kind words Scooby :)

I now have another identical laptop to this is for sale. Call it £60 incl P&P as it has an issue that the dvd/cd drive just won't read discs, everything else is fine.

I'll also shortly have a few more E5440 and E6520's. I'm just finishing updating Windows 10 on them and will then post up the details, they'll be around £100 ea though. Drop me a PM if you fancy any of them. I have about 5.
Moo

Post by Moo »

I'll take the other one with the duff drive :D

I'm also not far so can collect! Shall send PM!

Regards, Moo
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Thanks for the message Moo. It's all yours. We'll make a plan.

I have a couple more here almost ready so will create a second advert in a day or so listing them. Thanks a lot.
Moo

Post by Moo »

As above, Daniel was a really nice chap! Laptop is perfect and had a really nice chat! Real pleasure :D
SgtWilson

Post by SgtWilson »

Tentatively asked Daniel S if he had any in the pipeline and was impressed he got me sorted out with a Thinkpad before he went on his hols. When he gets back he'll have a few more ready to be shipped out. Super easy transaction and a nice chap.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”