|KTM 990R

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
frenchy3

Re: |KTM 990R

Post by frenchy3 »

Glad you sold the bike ok. I left this forum once because of the personal attacks on people,their bikes and the prices that they wished to charge for stuff they were selling. I agree that sometimes a gentle hint that you may be expecting too much for it or equally you are under selling yourself can be helpful but piss taking is not constructive(i know it is banter from the keyboard warriors and i am probably a bit over sensitive) I should probably grow a thicker skin :oops: :oops: :oops:
Cone

Post by Cone »

frenchy3 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:37 pm Glad you sold the bike ok. I left this forum once because of the personal attacks on people,their bikes and the prices that they wished to charge for stuff they were selling. I agree that sometimes a gentle hint that you may be expecting too much for it or equally you are under selling yourself can be helpful but piss taking is not constructive(i know it is banter from the keyboard warriors and i am probably a bit over sensitive) I should probably grow a thicker skin :oops: :oops: :oops:
I’ve stopped selling here for the same reason
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

In my opinion.........to some individuals.........you'll know who you are because you can't help yourselves in your unhappy life......... blowing someone else's candle out does not makes yours burn brighter....

To others....think of that and stay in the forum, it's simple really.

:D

Will It Buff Out?

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”