For Sale - White Vstrom 650 2012 Glee

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Moo

For Sale - White Vstrom 650 2012 Glee

Post by Moo »

Looking for a lighter bike, hence my other wanted post!

Got a 2012 Vstrom 650, known as the Glee's as they use the Gladius engine. Been an extremely trusty steed and in regular use for my commute and work, taken me all over the country and never failed me.

Has just under 57K miles, its not pristine showroom condition as i like to ride it, but its in good nick!

Has givi airflow, givi pannier racks, delkevic exhaust and engine bars as well as a lower cowl, Sat Nav bar and heated grips. Has a Meta immobiliser installed too. MOT Til July.

It was a CAT D approx 2 years ago due to cosmetic damage to the front left hand fairings. I can supply a link to the forum post of the chap who came off if interested. I replaced all the damaged fairings with new and put it back to use :D

Plenty of service history with it.

Viewing recommended!

Looking for £2200. Located in Kettering, Northamptonshire

daveuprite

Re: For Sale - White Vstrom 650 2012 Glee

Post by daveuprite »

It's not my cup of tea. I'm an enduro and sports bike rider, but that's just me.

However one quick look at this ad and I immediately thought 'Wow, what a lot of relatively modern motorbike for just over 2 grand!'. After all this is an SV650 engine essentially and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them. If you want a good solid bike that could take you huge distances cheaply without spending much at all up front, surely this is it?
hotbulb

Post by hotbulb »

I may be a bit biased, but I'm really happy with my "Glee" .... a great all-rounder, and, always a consideration, very good on fuel. (And ABR seems to like the 650 'Strom, too!).
GLWS
Moo

Post by Moo »

Will include a Givi Trekker 46Ltr topbox in the sale 😁 :D

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”