Ex TRF members

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
2 Yams

Re: Ex TRF members

Post by 2 Yams »

Stewie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:04 pm Why Ex TRF members? Why not just run the event, not knocking just curious.
Because I have a lot more in common with the Ex TRF members who have had similar bad experiences with the TRF directors as I have and consequently would like them to share the enjoyment of the trip with me and rekindle some of the lost fellowship :D

2 Yams
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

2 Yams wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:53 pm
johnnyboxer wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:53 pm I would be interested
Come on John.....you can't have it all ways......this is for EX TRF members:-

2 Yams

Post by johnnyboxer » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:16 pm

I am rejoining
I like their events so join for that reason
I haven't rejoined yet...................had a lapsed member email today :lol:
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

2 Yams wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:53 pm
johnnyboxer wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:53 pm I would be interested
Come on John.....you can't have it all ways......this is for EX TRF members:-

2 Yams

Post by johnnyboxer » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:16 pm

I am rejoining
I like their events so join for that reason
Did I see you at last night's TRF meeting, or was it an apparition .................... :mrgreen: :shock:

With money we don't have

2 Yams

Post by 2 Yams »

Did I see you at last night's TRF meeting, or was it an apparition .................... :mrgreen: :shock:
[/quote]
johnnyboxer wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:59 pm
Indeed you did John.......several groups I was associated with in the past still welcome me at meetings even though i'm no longer a member, in fact a few groups made me a life member but no doubt all that will be stopped now it's come to light :roll:

Even a non member can help fight lane closures......for instance speaking against the Kirby Bank TRO in September 2018 when the only TRF member from your group was the Northern Region Director :o

2 Yams
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

2 Yams wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:14 pm Did I see you at last night's TRF meeting, or was it an apparition .................... :mrgreen: :shock:
johnnyboxer wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:59 pm
Indeed you did John.......several groups I was associated with in the past still welcome me at meetings even though i'm no longer a member, in fact a few groups made me a life member but no doubt all that will be stopped now it's come to light :roll:

Even a non member can help fight lane closures......for instance speaking against the Kirby Bank TRO in September 2018 when the only TRF member from your group was the Northern Region Director :o

2 Yams
Mum's the word with me, no splitting

With money we don't have

scooby

Post by scooby »

I would be interested
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

2 Yams wrote:

2 Yams
That speaks volumes that nobody else went

With money we don't have

2 Yams

Post by 2 Yams »

scooby wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:28 pm I would be interested
I will keep in touch.....maybe even see you Monday after your event.

2 Yams
2 Yams

Post by 2 Yams »

Just to clarify........my intension was not to be anti social by offering this trip to Ex TRF members.

It was more like organising a trip for old friends and acquaintances, some who I only met at AGMs or public enquiries, some never met but TRF forum contact. As this forum is about the only place left to voice an uncensored opinion, I thought it would be the ideal place to broach the subject of a riding trip and a social event, for like minded individuals who I consider to have integrity and a conscience.

Let us please try to keep this thread positive, depending on response I may open up the trip to anyone depending on accommodation availability and people prepared to assist with leading another group if needed.

Purely as I do not know most ABR members it would help me initially if you would indicate in your reply or PM if like, if you are EX TRF.

I am having difficulty explaining what I actually mean without causing offense.........I hope you get the gist of it?

2 Yams

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”