Malvern hills rally 2019

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Cone

Re: Malvern hills rally 2019

Post by Cone »

So I can organise an offroad ride if peeps are interested, we will need to trek to the south of Hereford which is 20 miles away and I've plotted a load of lanes but never done them before :lol: Then once at Monmouth we could nip a bit of the TET then some lanes to Abergavenny I know quite well then if wanted we could tag on the the other GPX loaded. but that may be a long day!

Let me know if people are interested.
devon john

Post by devon john »

Cone wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:36 pm So I can organise an offroad ride if peeps are interested, we will need to trek to the south of Hereford which is 20 miles away and I've plotted a load of lanes but never done them before :lol: Then once at Monmouth we could nip a bit of the TET then some lanes to Abergavenny I know quite well then if wanted we could tag on the the other GPX loaded. but that may be a long day!

thank you for stepping up ,,, i hope you get a few take up your offer

see you the weekend

john
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

Cone wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:36 pm So I can organise an offroad ride if peeps are interested, we will need to trek to the south of Hereford which is 20 miles away and I've plotted a load of lanes but never done them before :lol: Then once at Monmouth we could nip a bit of the TET then some lanes to Abergavenny I know quite well then if wanted we could tag on the the other GPX loaded. but that may be a long day!

I'll be up for that, what time are you thinking of heading out as I'll be coming down Saturday morning.
Cone

Post by Cone »

Mad Hatter wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:31 pm

I'll be up for that, what time are you thinking of heading out as I'll be coming down Saturday morning.
I think well want to leave at a reasonable time as its a bit of a drive away. What time will you arrive?
AdventureDisco

Post by AdventureDisco »

I'm certainly interested, so long as there is time for Coffee & Cake along the way! :D
Cone

Post by Cone »

AdventureDisco wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:39 pm

I'm certainly interested, so long as there is time for Coffee & Cake along the way! :D
There's always time for a Tiffin.... hopefully well make it to Abergavenny car park in one piece. I'm cutting out the really hard ones and hoping the ones i've just plotted are okay :D :D

Garmin shows them to have limited elevation so should be fine!
Jayrob

Post by Jayrob »

AdventureDisco wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:39 pm

Might be interested for that , on the big old girl if there some 950/990 out for a ride ? or even a big BMW lol
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

Cone wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:23 pm
Mad Hatter wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:31 pm

I think well want to leave at a reasonable time as its a bit of a drive away. What time will you arrive?
My plan was try and rock up an hour or so before the trail ride to chuck my tent up first and say hello to folk. It'll probably end up as turn up about 10 minutes before and trail rode all day with my luggage :lol:
daryl

Post by daryl »

Mad Hatter wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:57 pm My plan was try and rock up an hour or so before the trail ride to chuck my tent up first and say hello to folk. It'll probably end up as turn up about 10 minutes before and trail rode all day with my luggage :lol:
I don't know what time Cone is hoping to leave in the morning, but I hope it's after breakfast in the pub.
YamTen

Post by YamTen »

What time you guys setting off tomorrow?
I'm gonna just tag along for the day, only live in the Cotswolds.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”