EDC Morocco, Africa, Sept 2019. Open invite for a free On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
YamTen

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2019. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by YamTen »

Agg(Skinny) wrote:Dan(YamTen) I'll have a pint bet with you. I reckon Mactavish comes from Jersey Image
I have a sneaking suspicion you all ready know the answer. So bets off! Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

YamTen

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2019. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by YamTen »

YamTen wrote:
Agg(Skinny) wrote:Dan(YamTen) I'll have a pint bet with you. I reckon Mactavish comes from Jersey Image

In my defense you can't see that detail in the app I'm using..........your honour! Image

chubbyhooker

Post by chubbyhooker »

I've got to stop reading this thread I'm getting envious................even though my guts are still bad !!!!!!!!
BobH

Post by BobH »

chubbyhooker wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:09 am I've got to stop reading this thread I'm getting envious................even though my guts are still bad !!!!!!!!
Hair of the dog Chubby,, you know ir makes sense .........
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

He's still feeling bad because he ate a dog!!!!!

:D
Will It Buff Out?
chubbyhooker

Post by chubbyhooker »

BobH wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:52 am
chubbyhooker wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:09 am I've got to stop reading this thread I'm getting envious................even though my guts are still bad !!!!!!!!
Hair of the dog Chubby,, you know ir makes sense .........
I’d have to bring Mr Grimsdale with me
Mactavish

Post by Mactavish »

YamTen wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi all , YamTen is right I'm living in Jersey , the week am over is fully booked with Tenere Experience .......

Bob , will be over on the first bank holiday in May to ride the hills in Wales . What used to be called The Taffy Dakar ......Taffy DRWG as mits now known . After that weekend I've not really planned much more am over for rest of week .
Check your diary Bob see if your of that week .
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Check Page One for general route plan....to be edited as it comes to fruition.

For info

:D

Will It Buff Out?
Agg(Skinny)

Post by Agg(Skinny) »

Looking good Wibo, we might have to dart off at Marrakech to make the ferry from Santander, I think our sailing back departs on Monday 30th. Just bought some Imodium and must remember to save a wine cork! We do drink wine don't we? 😂
micksea

Post by micksea »

I'm not making one in this year but putting some serious thought into joining you next year :mrgreen:

Return to “TRAVEL”