Ardnamurchan 2019

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
waggy
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:52 pm
Location: Derbyshire
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by waggy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Need to get authorisation from SHMBO before saying yes, hopefully there will still be a space available when she does!!

I live in Derby, which route are people going to be taking...M6 is the easiest but very boring, but would rather travel up in a group

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
wideparting
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by wideparting » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:30 pm

meeting up.


previous years we usually meet at the tickled trout petrol station a59/m6,between 8 and 9.we don't do much motorway,just where nessasary.[eric knows some good roads].

waggy
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:52 pm
Location: Derbyshire
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by waggy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:42 pm

That's good to know, just checked and it looks like I have been pre booked for something else that week....so this trip may have to wait till next year

drdaveboy
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:08 pm
Location: newcastle under lyme
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by drdaveboy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:26 pm

wideparting wrote:meeting up.


previous years we usually meet at the tickled trout petrol station a59/m6,between 8 and 9.we don't do much motorway,just where nessasary.[eric knows some good roads].
I'd be happy to meet there

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


Saint rob
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:09 am
Location: St Helens
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by Saint rob » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Tickled trout sounds like a good meeting point, see you all there

Rederic
Posts: 2752
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by Rederic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:04 pm

waggy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:42 pm
That's good to know, just checked and it looks like I have been pre booked for something else that week....so this trip may have to wait till next year
That’s to long waiting till next year, we will going on one a month later to Ireland if you fancy it 👍
If your not the lead dog the view never change's

Rederic
Posts: 2752
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by Rederic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:12 pm

wideparting wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:30 pm
meeting up.


previous years we usually meet at the tickled trout petrol station a59/m6,between 8 and 9.we don't do much motorway,just where nessasary.[eric knows some good roads].

That sounds about right Jim

fancy a breakfast bimble Sunday jim, Martin was with us on Sunday just gone
If your not the lead dog the view never change's

anthony29040
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:56 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by anthony29040 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:29 pm

Rederic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:46 pm
Saint rob wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:43 pm
Cheers Eric, do we need to book the site individually?
No not for tents i think all the bunks have gone

But what ruffty tuffty ADV rider wants a bunk

😂 😂
me lol

Rederic
Posts: 2752
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 127 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by Rederic » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:11 pm

anthony29040 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:29 pm
Rederic wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:46 pm
Saint rob wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:43 pm
Cheers Eric, do we need to book the site individually?
No not for tents i think all the bunks have gone

But what ruffty tuffty ADV rider wants a bunk

😂 😂
me lol
Yes Tony but you have the stand in girl with yellow bits to keep happy so we will let you off 🙈
If your not the lead dog the view never change's

drdaveboy
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:08 pm
Location: newcastle under lyme
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Ardnamurchan 2019

Post by drdaveboy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:38 pm

Rederic wrote:
waggy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:42 pm
That's good to know, just checked and it looks like I have been pre booked for something else that week....so this trip may have to wait till next year
That’s to long waiting till next year, we will going on one a month later to Ireland if you fancy it
Ireland sounds good as I've never been

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


Post Reply

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests