ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
Alun

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Alun »

FESTIVAL UPDATE

Last chance for discounted Early Bird Tickets to the Adventure Bike Rider Festival 2019

If tickets keep selling at the current rate, then the discounted Early Bird Tickets will sell out over the next two days. So, if you’re thinking of coming along to the ABR Festival 2019 today is the day to guarantee the best deal on tickets.

I think it’s now safe for me to say that the Adventure Bike Rider Festival 2019 is going to be the biggest gathering of adventure bikes ever to take place in the UK.

But the Festival is going to be a lot more than that, it’ll be a fantastic weekend at a spectacular venue in the company of like-minded riders. There'll be road and green lane ride outs, on-site events, free use of an enduro circuit, live music, trade stands, full bar, tasty food and lots, lots more.

I’m Looking forward to welcoming you all to the ABR Festival on the 12 to 14 July 2019.

Here's the link for tickets
https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... ival-2019/
Alun

Post by Alun »

FESTIVAL UPDATE

There are now over 1000 riders booked to attend the ABR Festival 2019. This is going to be the largest gathering of adventure bikes in the UK ever.

Many thanks to all that have booked, the change of venue to Ragley Hall and Estate is a huge upgrade over the 2018 venue and could have been a very lonely and very costly mistake. Cheers all, much appreciated, thank you for your support.

And, if you've not booked a ticket yet and want to attend then there are still some discounted tickets available from this link https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... ival-2019/
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

How many :arrow: :o i know its a huge site but surely 1000 plus is a huge ask for toilets and catering let alone the cue to get in... Have you set a max number to attened and how many test ride bikes are there....

Ha ho...
Alun

Post by Alun »

Tramp wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:46 pm How many :arrow: :o i know its a huge site but surely 1000 plus is a huge ask for toilets and catering let alone the cue to get in... Have you set a max number to attened and how many test ride bikes are there....

Ha ho...

We've booked two toilets Tramp, one for you and the other for me.

There's a huge upgrade to all facilities and the toilets and catering are up top of the list. Manufactorers will decide on the number of bikes dependent on how many are attending and what they have available.

We have a maximum number in mind and we're not that far off. To give you an idea of the size of the venue the Game Fair at Ragley Hall has over 140,000 visitors.
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

The CDC and WHO recommend the following vaccinations for India and the ABR rally: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, cholera, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, rabies, meningitis, polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis), chickenpox, shingles, pneumonia and influenza.
8-) :lol:
Don't fancy being Bryn having to clean up after that lot
Cone

Post by Cone »

It’ll be cleaner just not to wash... take a tin of smellies for each day :D
hplp

Post by hplp »

Hi Alun,

I went to book my tickets this morning and I was just wondering have I missed the early bird discount?

Thanks,

H
Alun

Post by Alun »

hplp wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:42 pm Hi Alun,

I went to book my tickets this morning and I was just wondering have I missed the early bird discount?

Thanks,

H

The early bird tickets sold out over a week ago I'm afraid. There are still discount tickets on sale but they are selling out too, best get them when they are still available.
Alun

Post by Alun »

FESTIVAL UPDATE

Last Chance For Discount Tickets (they'll be sold out within 48 hours) and guarantee your place.

If you've already booked your tickets for the ABR Festival 2019 I look forward to welcoming you to the spectacular Ragley Hall Estate on what I hope is going to be a warm and sunny weekend this coming July.

If you're still thinking of joining us at the Adventure Bike Rider Festival 2019 now is the time to act to guarantee your place and save some cash as there are still a limited number of 25% discount tickets available. But they are selling fast and are likely to sell out in the next 48 hours after which tickets will be at the full standard price.

Discounted Tickets are available to buy here https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... ival-2019/

I also need to let you know that in 2018 we sold out months before the festival which was a great disappointment to very many who put off buying tickets. And whilst Ragley Hall is a huge upgrade in both facilities and space on the 2018 venue we will be limiting numbers and the ABR Festival 2019 will almost certainly be a sell out way in advance.

It's going to be a cracking weekend with new events, ride outs, attractions, entertainment and facilities being added to the roster by the day. Full updates will be published on the ABR website soon.

And quite a few of you will welcome this...despite water pressure issues on the Ragley Estate we've managed to solve the problem and there will be showers on site. We'll also have paddle boats - the ones you stand up on - for all those who'd prefer to take a bath in the lake.

The ABR Team and I very much look forward to welcoming you to the Festival this summer.

Best Regards

Alun
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

I payed a while back as you know Alun , but not recived a ticket yet ..................but you know who i am ;)

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”