ABR Festival 2019 - Who's Going

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
Tink
Posts: 1064
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 pm
Location: North Yorkshire
Has thanked: 391 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by Tink » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:25 pm

Godspeed wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:15 pm
Tink wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:04 pm
I haven't got an adventure bike, but have a sports tourer is this allowed 🙄
I would say so.... you still have adventures on it don’t you 👍
HELL YEAH!!!!😁

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Bryn
Moderator
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by Bryn » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Tink wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:04 pm
I haven't got an adventure bike, but have a sports tourer is this allowed 🙄
Absolutely! Bring it along

Tink
Posts: 1064
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 pm
Location: North Yorkshire
Has thanked: 391 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by Tink » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Bryn wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:29 pm
Tink wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:04 pm
I haven't got an adventure bike, but have a sports tourer is this allowed 🙄
Absolutely! Bring it along
Cheers 🍻👍

PHILinFRANCE
Posts: 5207
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 am
Has thanked: 1252 times
Been thanked: 656 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by PHILinFRANCE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:24 pm

£39 piggin pounds !!!! thats bloody cheep .....................i've just had to pay €44.07 :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
chunky butt
Posts: 1434
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 425 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by chunky butt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:54 pm

Never been before, this year I'm going to do it, fancy a riding partner Phil.... :D

herman
Posts: 5352
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 870 times
Been thanked: 626 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by herman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm

A brew on offer here in either direction.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

Benson-1215
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 pm
Location: Caerphilly
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by Benson-1215 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:54 pm

I am in.
Ticking the days off my ABR calendar.
Bikes , Beer and Fire ............. Alun there will be fire ?
and talk bikes all weekend for £39.00 Bargain.

What time will the site open ?
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'

Stewie
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 am
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 247 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by Stewie » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Tink wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:49 pm
Bryn wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:29 pm
Tink wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:04 pm
I haven't got an adventure bike, but have a sports tourer is this allowed 🙄
Absolutely! Bring it along
There's some great roads in the area for a day's riding on the black stuff. 8-)

Cheers 🍻👍

Tink
Posts: 1064
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 pm
Location: North Yorkshire
Has thanked: 391 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by Tink » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:08 pm

Just bought my ticket 👍🍻😉

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019

Post by Alun » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:22 am

Benson-1215 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:54 pm
I am in.
Ticking the days off my ABR calendar.
Bikes , Beer and Fire ............. Alun there will be fire ?
and talk bikes all weekend for £39.00 Bargain.

What time will the site open ?

The Festival gates will open at 9am on Friday 12th July.

No open fires in the camping areas but we're looking into having one at the main show area, by the bar and stage.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Post Reply

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest