EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
qwerty

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by qwerty »

Top work Keith 👍🏻
I'm starting to get Itchy feet, It's about 2 and a bit weeks for me, Keep thinking about buggering about with the bike but it all works so best leave it 😂
Let me know if you have any rough Ideas for wild camping spots on the reckam Plateau, it'll give me somewhere to aim for 🛵
DrAspirin

Re: EDC Morocco, Africa, 2018. Open invite for FREE On/Off road & desert guided tour.

Post by DrAspirin »

Hi everyone I'm travelling to Morocco on my CCM from UK via Algeciras to Tanger Med. I should be in Morocco 2.10.18. I'm travelling alone and am heading for Zagora ultimately, but would very pleased to join you if you have room for me. I've done a bit of off road riding in Wales and Exmoor but not in Morocco! Please let me know if I can meet up with you when you arrive.
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

I am getting the ferry out of Plymouth to Santander on the 30th sept, then over to Portugal to do the Tet south aiming to enter Morocco via Tangier med on the 8th then head over and meet the guys somewhere on there way to Merzouga.
If it works for you we can Hook up somewhere ?

Keith will probably reply to your post in the next few days :D

rog

DrAspirin wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:55 pm Hi everyone I'm travelling to Morocco on my CCM from UK via Algeciras to Tanger Med. I should be in Morocco 2.10.18. I'm travelling alone and am heading for Zagora ultimately, but would very pleased to join you if you have room for me. I've done a bit of off road riding in Wales and Exmoor but not in Morocco! Please let me know if I can meet up with you when you arrive.
DrAspirin

Post by DrAspirin »

Hi Rog, I plan to visit some Northern towns so could meet you around 8th when you get to Morocco- maybe Chefchaouen?
Best wishes
Dave
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

me and mick are going room required please , bike is getting ready as is the pile of shit to go with it . mick has been developing the honda tractor from there lawn care range ,it has a plough fitted and a bag of seed fitted to sow them wild oats. we have spoken about taking extra tools to fix chubbies bike but mick though a box of matches might be better .... nearly under starters order blinkers on :idea:
micksea

Post by micksea »

Bike is ready.Riding kit is ready.Luggage got packed,then reduced,then added to,then reduced.Tools are ready.Need to sort what/how much food to take for camping.On with getting paperwork/documents together.It seems that you can only print off the customs forms if you have a CIN number from a previous visit????? GETTING A BIT EXCITED NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chubbyhooker

Post by chubbyhooker »

halfpint wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:00 pm me and mick are going room required please , bike is getting ready as is the pile of shit to go with it . mick has been developing the honda tractor from there lawn care range ,it has a plough fitted and a bag of seed fitted to sow them wild oats. we have spoken about taking extra tools to fix chubbies bike but mick though a box of matches might be better .... nearly under starters order blinkers on :idea:
My bike goes to the KTM doctors on tues fingers crossed it’s not serious ...... if it is it’s game over for me & I’ll need Mick’s matches, I can’t even look at my gear yet in case I’m tempting fate Mind you 2pairs of pants a tee shirt & pot noodle doesn’t take long to pack ..... & enough puncture repair patches for all of us
micksea

Post by micksea »

im sure neil will lend you his bike chubby,fingers crossed for the bike fixing :)
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

micksea wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:19 am Bike is ready.Riding kit is ready.Luggage got packed,then reduced,then added to,then reduced.Tools are ready.Need to sort what/how much food to take for camping.On with getting paperwork/documents together.It seems that you can only print off the customs forms if you have a CIN number from a previous visit????? GETTING A BIT EXCITED NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You going on the WR mick ?
micksea

Post by micksea »

no bob,i was initially but halfpints wr250r had electrical issues so he bought a gs310 and I wasn't willing to be the only one with a sore backside by the time we got to almeria :D so ive put some suitable tyres on my nc750x and ill travel in comfort.This will be my first time to morocco but if its as good as I hope it will be then ill probably go on my WR next year as I want to do it on a small bike to enjoy the off road stuff more.

Return to “TRAVEL”