For Sale: Sony Smartwatch 3 - Android WearOS

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
DanielS

For Sale: Sony Smartwatch 3 - Android WearOS

Post by DanielS »

I'm selling my Android/WearOS Sony Smartwatch 3 (SWR3), it's the same as this one here on ebay - Click Here

I used it for running as it's one of the few watches that have GPS built in, so I don't need to take my phone with me. It's Android/WearOS so ideally works best with an Android phone and it runs many apps. For running I used Strava on the watch.

Other features are:
Bluetooth - I use bluetooth earphones and listen to music from the watch while running, it has 4GB
Waterproof/Showerproof
Wifi
NFC
Custom faces
About two day battery life
Charges with a standard USB micro cable which is handy so you don't need to always have a proprietary charger with you.
You load the apps onto it via the WearOS app on your phone, there are allsorts. Your watch rings when your phone rings, read/write text/whatsapp messages, Facebook stuff, Google Maps (Pretty cool cos you can leave your phone in your pocket when walking around somewhere strange) etc

It's a couple of years old now, but still works a charm. I only wore it when running, so it's in very good condition, no marks on the face and the only marks I can find on it are on the inside of the rubber strap where it rubs, but it's on the inside and even then is small.

I have the original box, but can't find the original micro usb cable, so I will include another one.

eBay seem to have them ranging all over the place, but shall we say £55 incl delivery? Please don't make me deal with eBay!

Pics:

Benson-1215

Re: For Sale: Sony Smartwatch 3 - Android WearOS

Post by Benson-1215 »

PM sent
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
scorparider

Post by scorparider »

Has this sold?
I don't do exercise, if God had wanted me to bend over he would have put cake on the floor
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Hi. Benson had said he will take it, but I've not heard from him in a couple of days. Perhaps I should give it until Friday or Saturday and If I've not heard back I could get in touch?
scorparider

Post by scorparider »

I'll keep watching
I don't do exercise, if God had wanted me to bend over he would have put cake on the floor
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

scorparider wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:40 pm I'll keep watching
Hiya - I've just sent you a PM.
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Is anyone else interested?

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”