For Sale: Laptop Clearout x 6

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
DanielS

For Sale: Laptop Clearout x 6

Post by DanielS »

I'm doing a bit of a clear-out. I seem to have accumulated laptops over the years (I work in IT). I've sold laptops and things here in the past and haven't had any complaints.

As seen below, I have 6 x Dell Laptops. three x 15 inch ones with full HD (1920 x 1080 resolution) and three x 14 inch ones HD Ready (1600 x 900 resolution). They're all in used but good condition, a few wear marks, a few marks on the external case, the screens are perfect. They have also all been freshly installed with fully legal copies of Windows 10 Pro and have the latest updates installed. So they're ready to go.

The three 15 inch ones have Webcams built in and the three 14 inch ones do not. They all have DVD drives, memory card slots, wifi, bluetooth and all that normal stuff. The only thing to mention is one of the 14 inch ones does not have working speakers, but if you plug headphones or speakers into it then it works fine. Below is a list of the laptops and some photos, I have also included links to eBay items that others are selling so you can gauge price and any other details I have missed

Back row from left to right:
  1. Dell E6520 One for sale on eBay at £145
    Intel i5 CPU
    8Gb
    500Gb Hard Drive
    15 Inch Full HD
    DVD etc
    Webcam
Front row from left to right:
  1. Dell E5430 One for sale on eBay at £140
    Intel i5 CPU
    8Gb
    500Gb Hard Drive
    14 Inch
    DVD etc
  • Dell E5430 One for sale on eBay at £140
    Intel i5 CPU
    8Gb
    500Gb Hard Drive
    14 Inch
    DVD etc
    The speakers don't work on this one, but plugged in headphones or speakers work.

I have screenshots of the system specs and condition should you want to see them.

Shall we say £100ea including delivery, apart from the one with the faulty speakers at £90? A nice saving on the equivalent from eBay, or if you find them cheaper elsewhere with the same specs then let me know. Or knock off £5 and collection from me in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Trevor Twobikes

Re: For Sale: Laptop Clearout x 6

Post by Trevor Twobikes »

Hi Daniel

I'll have a 14" one with a working speaker please.
PM how you want me to pay.

Trevor
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Hi Trevor. That's great, I shall get it sorted. PM on the way now.
Dansin

Post by Dansin »

Pm on its way.
Q plate

Post by Q plate »

Just to say I've bought a laptop from Daniel previously all good & a top guy/very helpful.. even with someone as inept with computers as me.

AL
Ksithumper

Post by Ksithumper »

Hi can I take either no.1 or no. 2 15in, (assuming it has a USB port). Pm 're on how to pay you. Cheers.
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Hi Al,

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

Hope you're well, Daniel
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Ksithumper wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:00 pm Hi can I take either no.1 or no. 2 15in, (assuming it has a USB port). Pm 're on how to pay you. Cheers.
Hiya,

Sure, no problem, yes it has a few USB ports, checked and working :) Both the 1 and 2 are identical and I've sold one so you can have the other. I'll respond to your PM when it comes though :) Thanks a lot for this.

So that's leaves the following for sale:

1 x E5520 (15 inch)
2 x E5430 (14 inch) one of which has no working speakers.
Ksithumper

Post by Ksithumper »

My laptop from Dan arrived within 48 hrs, beautifully packed and exactly as described. Bargain,and highly recommended. Thanks Dan..
Russell O

Post by Russell O »

Hi Dan,

Can I Have a 15" one please.
I can collect as not far from you at all, let me know when convenient for you. Is cash on collection ok for you too?

Cheers

Russell

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”