Free: Chinese trail bike rolling chassis.

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Mad Hatter

Free: Chinese trail bike rolling chassis.

Post by Mad Hatter »

I've got an old Chinese 125 sat in my garage semi in bits that's I have no use for at all anymore, way to many bikes.

Its got an engine in and 2 spares, two 150cc engines and a 125, plus a load of bodywork and other bits and bobs. No handle bars on it, carb or bleed nipples. Its been badly sprayed by me and the tank is looking a bit shit but there is a spare plastic one.

Its road registered and it ran fine for my Mrs as her first 125 but we got her a different one over a year ago and its just sat there having parts taken off it ever since.

I'm in Wolverhampton, I can drop it off within reason but if anyone wants it and the spares its going free so let me know.

I'm not sentimental about it so if you want it to melt it down and turn into a BBQ or something silly I really don't mind :lol:

I'll try and drag it out and get some pictures at the weekend, obviously this is a non runner, but would probably be a nice father and son type project for very little money.
bill_qaz

Re: Free: Chinese trail bike rolling chassis.

Post by bill_qaz »

If you get no takers I am sure your local technical college would use it for apprentice training.
ssray

Post by ssray »

I'm in stourbridge, lif its not too far to drop off
I eill ask my 14yr old in the morning
Cheers
Ray
ssray

Post by ssray »

I asked if he would lile to build a bike with me I got
"Yea shure" I think thats a positive

If its still available yes please
Ray

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”