Dodging Puke Bombs in India

Where you've been and what you done
AndieRWT

Re: Dodging Puke Bombs in India

Post by AndieRWT »

chunky butt wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:19 am Enjoyed that, what a great trip... :D
It's not over yet! Need to write the Nepal section, but at the rate I write I expect I'll do it by 2020! I've about 6 more trips to write up about, but riding gets in the way of writing :-D
Because no great story starts with a salad......
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

AndieRWT wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 pm

but riding gets in the way of writing :-D
Don't you just hate it when that happens
AndieRWT

Post by AndieRWT »

zimtim wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:24 pm
AndieRWT wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 pm

but riding gets in the way of writing :-D
Don't you just hate it when that happens
Yeah, it's a real problem. I'll get the riding out the way now and just write about it next year :-D
cowling

Post by cowling »

Really enjoyed that, look forward to your next instalment. 👍
AndieRWT

Post by AndieRWT »

cowling wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:43 pm Really enjoyed that, look forward to your next instalment. 👍
I'm glad you enjoyed, thanks for taking the time to read it. I will try my best to write another installment before I do another trip :-)!!!
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

Magic! Thanks for a great RR, very entertaining and reminded me of motorcycling in India many moons ago on a loaned Jawa. I chose it as the dimensions were more suited for my "lanky" 6ft than the Enfield I was also offered... :-)

Good to hear that Enfield are still as.... quirky as ever! I have long fancied a Himalyan ride and the new Enfield looks a little more suitable, just check the maintenance quality ;-)
AndieRWT

Post by AndieRWT »

SteveR wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:40 pm Magic! Thanks for a great RR, very entertaining and reminded me of motorcycling in India many moons ago on a loaned Jawa. I chose it as the dimensions were more suited for my "lanky" 6ft than the Enfield I was also offered... :-)

Good to hear that Enfield are still as.... quirky as ever! I have long fancied a Himalyan ride and the new Enfield looks a little more suitable, just check the maintenance quality ;-)
Thanks, glad you liked my little report. The 'quirky' Enfields give us all good material for ride reports! Yeah, I was lazy when I picked up my hire bike! Although I figured it was going to break down anyway :-D. I'm pretty tall (5'11) and the Himalayan was good for me, I would definitely choose it over the classic Bullet. Hope you manage to get out there and enjoy :D

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”