KTM EXC Nomad

The Things We Ride
Uncle Buck

Re: KTM EXC Nomad

Post by Uncle Buck »

Felco, you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. All of this stuff is absolutely ESSENTIAL!!! I have been out in ththe dark on my bike, like when I need to pop to shops for pint of milk.

And where do you get those 50l tanks from? I hate taking my helmet off to fill up so more time between petrol stations is essential.
Cone

Post by Cone »

You also forgetting the most critical part

You have to buy all this stuff and a full equip yourself in clothing and then not be able to ride the bike or have the time to practise
The Sarge

Post by The Sarge »

What about the Graphics, got to have new Graphics at £200 a pop 😂😂
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

I see the boys have infiltrated and are at play again!--funny!! :D --quite simply if its a long road trip with dirt at the end just take it steady--like wot Stewie done--remember my little Yam getting to Bulgaria and back! (just a slightly bigger tank and a slightly bigger home made screen). I'm planning to ride the Yam down to the Dordogne again at the end of May for a two week explore when I'm there--and camping all the time.--or perhaps I'll do it on a C50?
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

And you'll need a great big metal box either side of the bike so that you can no longer get through useful gaps in traffic. They must cost at least £200 each or they don't count.

Return to “BIKES”