What a plonker!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Oop North John

What a plonker!

Post by Oop North John »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england ... -is-jailed

I wonder in the police gave him a copy to him?
dibbs

Re: What a plonker!

Post by dibbs »

Hahahahahaha loved the bit about rummaging through his backpack! As if doing a wheelie whilst taking a selfie isnt hard enough!!!!! (But im not condoning it you understand!)
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

but in the same week a girl at uni got away with stabbing her boyfriend with a bread knife and spared jail because she was "to clever" according to the judge
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

why was he not stopped before 16 minutes, they would had enough evidence after 30 seconds,
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

I'd have thought doing a wheelie and playing with your backpack was quite clever too :lol:
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

Andi_Archer wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:39 pm I'd have thought doing a wheelie and playing with your backpack was quite clever too :lol:
Talented as well, pit his talents didn't include being able to detect a plain clothes police car :mrgreen:
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

There is a “superoptimism” in which he regards the crime as a fait accompli. His experience supports this certainty. He knows the likelihood of being arrested is low. He previously has gotten away with crimes without anyone suspecting him as the perpetrator. Aware of the possibility that he could slip up, he is certain that this will not happen “this time.”

One offender observed in a conversation with me that superoptimism “kills criminals more than anything else.” As an offender gets away with more and more crimes, he becomes emboldened and develops a sense of invulnerability. Then he may take greater chances. In some cases, the use of mind-altering substances contributes to recklessness. “Drugs knock off my caution,” one man told me. Some criminals who get away with complicated crimes subsequently let down their guard while committing a relatively minor offense
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in ... t-caught-0
RandG

Post by RandG »

Absolutely fecking outrageous, I'm spitting blood here with that, disgusted is not the word for it....I'm absolutely raging......jailed for that !!!
tempesc

Post by tempesc »

RandG wrote:Absolutely fecking outrageous, I'm spitting blood here with that, disgusted is not the word for it....I'm absolutely raging......jailed for that !!!
Seems fair enough to me. My friends daughter was killed by an idiot driver - it's not a computer game without real life consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RandG

Post by RandG »

Sorry I'm missing your point, your friends daughter was killed by an idiot driver :?:

Return to “THE PUB”