Best multi tool?

The essential art of farkling.
Nigel

Re: Best multi tool?

Post by Nigel »

SteveR wrote:
Sanqhar wrote:Why do they lack a corkscrew?

Tom
REAL men drink beer? :whistle:
(thumbs)
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

SteveR wrote:
Sanqhar wrote:Why do they lack a corkscrew?

Tom
REAL men drink beer? :whistle:
None of that cheap ass screw top stuff either :laugh: (thumbs)
Craig-SM

Post by Craig-SM »

I've had a Leatherman Charge Ti for years. Bought it after too many broken multi tools. Constantly used as the go to tool and only broken the mini screwdriver insert due to misuse. Bought extra bits for it and all it's every needed is a tune up with the sharpening stone. I couldn't imagine losing it.
I also have a Gerber Suspension when Amazon were selling them off for Β£20. It's never felt as natural to use as the Leatherman and from the quality.
Mawsley

Post by Mawsley »

Love my Leatherman Signal LT700 - but then anything Victorinox and Leatherman is good to me.
Africa Twin
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

HUGE unhappiness :angry:

6 days ago, my beloved Supertool 2 went missing in action while I was baling. Most likely it slipped out of the leather case when I was scrawking around under the new baler with a problem as I was setting it up.... :(

Looking around now for a replacement as I am lost without it. I am using a nasty, cheap Rolson lookalike that I keep on the tractor at the moment, but it is basically shite.

So Supertool 3, Surge or possibly even one of the US milspec pieces? I really need to get a feel of each one in hand, as the ST 3 has changed a bit I believe. My lad has a Wave that he reckons is the best bit of kit he has in his pack, but it's too small for my needs.
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

SteveR wrote:HUGE unhappiness :angry:

6 days ago, my beloved Supertool 2 went missing in action while I was baling. Most likely it slipped out of the leather case when I was scrawking around under the new baler with a problem as I was setting it up.... :(

Looking around now for a replacement as I am lost without it. I am using a nasty, cheap Rolson lookalike that I keep on the tractor at the moment, but it is basically shite.

So Supertool 3, Surge or possibly even one of the US milspec pieces? I really need to get a feel of each one in hand, as the ST 3 has changed a bit I believe. My lad has a Wave that he reckons is the best bit of kit he has in his pack, but it's too small for my needs.
I feel your pain buddy.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
Lordorange

Best multi tool?

Post by Lordorange »

I own both Gerber and Leatherman, an old style gerber which eventually the parts become loose so will require attention to tighten to be safe again, I still have it but currently mislaid.
And a wave and suspension, the wave I use for work and as long as it's lubricated has served me well, the suspension also done well to date .
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
IainD

Post by IainD »

I see from those annoying Facebook adverts that Leatherman are doing watches.
Does wearing one make you a Tool :laugh:
EarthWorm

Post by EarthWorm »

Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

EarthWorm wrote:Image
At last something I can use... (thumbs)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ

Return to β€œACCESSORIES”