Bank Holiday weekend BMW GS Trophy

Bikers and riding
Bryn

Bank Holiday weekend BMW GS Trophy

Post by Bryn »

Just got back from a long weekend in Brecon for the GS Trophy. It was a brilliant event with over 180 GS owners from around the UK getting together to compete in the various on and off-road challenges. Saw a few ABR stickers on various bikes when I was there - did they belong to anyone here?
qcnr

Re: Bank Holiday weekend BMW GS Trophy

Post by qcnr »

That will explain the shift in gravity over the weekend. :lol: :lol:
Glad you had fun (thumbs)
Speedofile

Post by Speedofile »

Bryn wrote:Just got back from a long weekend in Brecon for the GS Trophy. It was a brilliant event with over 180 GS owners from around the UK getting together to compete in the various on and off-road challenges. Saw a few ABR stickers on various bikes when I was there - did they belong to anyone here?
Any pics Bryn?
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Speedofile wrote:
Bryn wrote:Just got back from a long weekend in Brecon for the GS Trophy. It was a brilliant event with over 180 GS owners from around the UK getting together to compete in the various on and off-road challenges. Saw a few ABR stickers on various bikes when I was there - did they belong to anyone here?
Any pics Bryn?
Not just yet, but had a photographer taking loads of pics from the event - I'll be sure to share them as soon as I get them (thumbs)
djskinner

Post by djskinner »

I was there at the weekend and what a weekend it was. Good to finally get the bike dirty on the off road sections. Unfortunately I'm a terrible photographer so don't have any either. Hopefully some of the guys I met down there did a better job.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”