BBC 1 Tonight

The Things We Ride
TomBoyNI

Re: BBC 1 Tonight

Post by TomBoyNI »

WIBO wrote:I spied on the BBC NI site there was an exhibition of photographs of same..can't recall where..Belfast perhaps?... There was some nice B&W shots of the riders

:)
It's being hosted by librariesni. Check out their website. But I think it is currently in carrick library then moving to Larne.
Boo :-p

https://tbni.blog
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography
Mac 60

Post by Mac 60 »

TomBoyNI wrote:
WIBO wrote:I spied on the BBC NI site there was an exhibition of photographs of same..can't recall where..Belfast perhaps?... There was some nice B&W shots of the riders

:)
It's being hosted by librariesni. Check out their website. But I think it is currently in carrick library then moving to Larne.
Yep, then on to Ballymoney town hall (thumbs)
Flintlock

Post by Flintlock »

Second part on tonight same time (thumbs)
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Watched the first one, OK, but IMO this documentary deals with the same issues and is better

[video][/video]

So started watching episode 2, 20 minutes in switched it off looking for a reason to watch the rest, or episode 3, basically it was just a repeat of episode 1, getting the same story and same rhetoric about dangerous, in the blood, family sport, addiction, etc, but from different people.

Why should I watch the rest? Does it get any different? Seems like a stuck record to me, and the first 20 minutes of episode 2 didn't progress it on any.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Elefant man

Post by Elefant man »

I'm about to view from Ep1... so whatever and thanks for heads up..
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Elefant man wrote:I'm about to view from Ep1... so whatever and thanks for heads up..
EP1 is fine, just I ended it thinking, OK good intro, now what's EP2 going to be about? EP2 I expected it to either deal with something different, or dig a bit deeper, and it didn't.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Elefant man

Post by Elefant man »

Just watched all 3 eps on iPlayer... Brilliant!! The sad comments from Dunlop and that gutsy blonde who's 60 and only just started riding bikes and in her 1st year racing them!!... :cheer:
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Elefant man wrote:Just watched all 3 eps on iPlayer... Brilliant!! The sad comments from Dunlop and that gutsy blonde who's 60 and only just started riding bikes and in her 1st year racing them!!... :cheer:
:) Good stuff, it wasn't for me but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Return to “BIKES”