Hello! Great Magazine BTW

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Doggo

Re: Hello! Great Magazine BTW

Post by Doggo »

Alun wrote:We get our first copies delivered to the office in the morning. :)
You've done it now. :pinch: :ohmy:

Raise the drawbridge I would. :lol:
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

When a man is tired of motorcycling, he is tired of life
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Welcome to ABR mate.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Thanks for the welcomes folks.

Maybe not issue 6 then eh! :lol: I had read that it was out every two months, and looked at the issue number to figure out how long the mag had been in existence. For some reason I had issue 6 in my head! It was the issue with the KTM's in the Pyrenees, and the Brazil and Peru trips.

Lancastermick, thanks for the tip on the Mitas tyres, I was aware of them, though I've never used them. Seeing how much the Conti's have gone up in price since I bought the last pair, I did have a search on ebay for them last night, but didn't find any of the E09 or E10 variety, I didn't realise they were significantly cheaper, so I will definitely have a look for some elsewhere on the internet tonight. Where did you buy yours? I usually use moto-tyres for the Conti's.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Morph

Post by Morph »

The lightest piece of kit is the one you leave behind...

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”