Scotland over Easter

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Post Reply
moto al
Posts: 10887
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by moto al » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:05 pm

image_2017-03-16-4.jpeg
image_2017-03-16-4.jpeg (41.05 KiB) Viewed 179 times
Last year
moto al

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
anthony29040
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:56 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by anthony29040 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:18 pm

moto al wrote:
image_2017-03-16-4.jpeg
Last year
did you take that picture from the pub.lol :S

andy1105
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:41 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by andy1105 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:27 pm

I must admit I spent the day in Strontian arms with Al and I think it was ian we had a few beers enjoyed it apart from getting attacked by that dog walking back to the campsite (thumbs)

Rederic
Posts: 2743
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by Rederic » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:06 pm

andy1105 wrote:I must admit I spent the day in Strontian arms with Al and I think it was ian we had a few beers enjoyed it apart from getting attacked by that dog walking back to the campsite (thumbs)
Thats where you F***ed up Andy Al and Ian stayed in the pub and never got bothered by the dog :laugh:

Its the turtles you have to watch out for Andy

[center]
turtleballattack.gif
turtleballattack.gif (1.63 MiB) Viewed 179 times

200w-3_2017-03-16.gif
200w-3_2017-03-16.gif (1.27 MiB) Viewed 179 times
[/center]
If your not the lead dog the view never change's

andy1105
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:41 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by andy1105 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:24 pm

I would of stayed at the pub Eric if the bird in the red dress was in there eric

moto al
Posts: 10887
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by moto al » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:54 am

The on
image_2017-03-17-2.png
image_2017-03-17-2.png (832.02 KiB) Viewed 179 times
way too the meet last year (thumbs)
moto al

moto al
Posts: 10887
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by moto al » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi chaps, if anyone intends wild camping on their way,at the rear of the kingshouse hotel .The hotel is closed at the moment for refurbishment .it been purchased by the Belgian family who own Stella Artois ,a 2.5 mil development .im sure they won't F**k the place up :( :( :( :( + footnote they have also build a bunkhouse with a boutique bar + caffe ,I believe that will be open for Easter . :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
moto al

anthony29040
Posts: 1714
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:56 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by anthony29040 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:56 pm

moto al wrote:Hi chaps, if anyone intends wild camping on their way,at the rear of the kingshouse hotel .The hotel is closed at the moment for refurbishment .it been purchased by the Belgian family who own Stella Artois ,a 2.5 mil development .im sure they won't F**k the place up :( :( :( :( + footnote they have also build a bunkhouse with a boutique bar + caffe ,I believe that will be open for Easter . :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
that bunkhouse may make a good venue for future meets. (thumbs)

RandG
Posts: 1044
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by RandG » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:14 pm

KInghouse, oldest Inn in Scotland, over 400 years, about the last time it was decorated :lol:

moto al
Posts: 10887
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by moto al » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:48 pm

RandG wrote:KInghouse, oldest Inn in Scotland, over 400 years, about the last time it was decorated :lol:
hi ,I was told the dirty bar at the rear ,will be kept . (thumbs) thank god .Al (thumbs)
moto al

Post Reply

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jak*, Ksithumper, Teflon Jnr and 156 guests