Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Allan F

Re: Aggro Topics

Post by Allan F »

Snap ! Why O why .
gbags

Post by gbags »

interceptor wrote:Why don't BMW riders ever wave back? I can't be invisible, all the other bikers I pass wave at me. Was it something I said, or don't they wave at everyone? Would they wave if I was riding a GS1200 Panzerwagen?

Dave
We do. I wave to everybody unless I'm changing down and breaking into junction with Chelsea tractors veering across lanes in front of me.

Maybe it's down to perception. I generally feel racers and cruisers are the least likely to wave or nod.

Racers because their necks and wrists are burning.

Cruisers 'cos they're WAY too cool. Probably checking themselves out in the mirrors they've adjusted for that purpose.

:laugh: :laugh:
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

Zookman wrote:I used to do a lot of fishing, freshwater & sea.... spose it could be cruel thinking about it, who knows what stress & pain the fish go through. But i got bored with freshwater and only occasionally go sea fishing now... and i eat or give away what i catch.
Dont really agree with hunting any animals just for sport, well its for the enjoyment of the hunter really isn't it !
I do think anyone is justified in hunting & killing any animal if they're going to eat it.
I think we should hunt fishermen that are wearing POLITE hi-viz vests.
Also, Get those bloody horses of the bloody roads. Shitting all over the bloody roads with their bloody gormless bloody riders looking down their bloody noses as the try to control their bloody half a brain bloody meat stew on legs.

Ah, Feel a bit better now. OBAMA !!! Don't get me bloody started on that bloody yank sticking his bloody nose into every bodies bloody business. Bugger off home and sort out the bloody issues there before bloody well coming here with your bloody threats and corporate arse kissing. Shove your bloody trade agreement up your arse mate. Oh yeh, as you said, "that's what friends do. Tell it like it is". FINE. Now sod off.

Oh yeh. Minimum £2K penalty for fly tippers. No bail until the fine is paid in full. Confiscate and scrap the vehicle used. no matter who owns it. If caught the driver should also lose their driving licence for life.
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

Hey what about all those dudes spending time moaning on forums instead of riding their bikes in the great outdoors.......[that may be a tad oxymoronish] :blush: :evil:

"Always be sincere, even though you do not necessarily mean it." - Irene Peter
midlife

Post by midlife »

Andi_Archer wrote:Hey what about all those dudes spending time moaning on forums instead of riding their bikes in the great outdoors.......[that may be a tad oxymoronish] :blush: :evil:

.......and randomly resurrecting a 6 month old thread!
misterlaffer

Aggro Topics

Post by misterlaffer »

I'd put southerners on the list. Not met one of them that doesn't produce wind up list in their fackin 'ed for people to have a go at.
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

Er,That last post of mine was a piss take. Mind you, feel free to take the content seriously if you really want to. Fine by me. :laugh: :laugh:
RichardM

Post by RichardM »

Cars parking on pavements

(as earlier) 40 in a 60 then 40 in a 30.

Caravans

Midges

Too hot - too cold

The list could be endless :woohoo:
frenchy3

Post by frenchy3 »

I saw someone at a motorcycle show get out of his family car with full leathers on,pick his helmet up out of the boot and then wander round the show with said wife and kids not in motorcycling gear!
Rhys wrote:
BigBashBonanza wrote:How about panniers loaded with stickers which were not collected whilst on the bike? Surely getting a sticker whilst on a package holiday with the Missus and then putting it on your bike is the ultimate crime....?
Equally as bad as some sports bike riders that buy worn knee pads off eBay :whistle:
Fishandchips

Post by Fishandchips »

Women at mini roundabouts

We have a double mini roundabout near us. I could sit and watch it all day long with a cup of tea and bikkies watching the vacant looks on their faces when they stop at it.

Return to “THE PUB”