humour time...fizzy or ap50?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
-Ralph-

Re: humour time...fizzy or ap50?

Post by -Ralph- »

herman wrote:My god they were shit :blink:
Yeah when you were shagging on the beach the side stand kept sinking into the sand. They did a good job of running through the dark from the coast guards land rover with an illegal pillion afterwards though.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Zookman

Post by Zookman »

-Ralph- wrote:
Yeah when you were shagging on the beach the side stand kept sinking into the sand. They did a good job of running through the dark from the coast guards land rover with an illegal pillion afterwards though.
Made up story to try and redeem yourself for posting that garbage bike.
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

-Ralph- wrote:FS1E, AP50, SS50, you big bunch of sheep you!!!!

My first road registered bike was one of these bad boys! ;-)

Unique so far on this thread baby yeah!

not so unique! End of page 3! :P
When I got mine back from the insurers I put a 60 kit and a Gianneli?? exhaust on it, went like stink. From what i remember this was where Honda fully tested rusting spokes(or was it the rims?),they where so successful they re...... :whistle:
Herman- they where just misunderstood (thumbs)
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I feel that life cheated me by making me so old that I missed the opportunity to spend my year as a 16 year old on my first motorised vehicle riding a restricted Honda. Life was also unfair enough to make me feel forced to go straight from my unrestricted 50cc moped onto an RD250 which a couple of months later after never having had any formal training I rode around the block a few times in exchange for a full licence.

I'm sure Herman is just jealous that he's too old to have had the opportunity to be overtaken by pushbikes just after he started to live the dream of motorised transport.
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Zookman wrote:
-Ralph- wrote:
Made up story to try and redeem yourself for posting that garbage bike.
Jealousy! :-)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

900Fantrider wrote:
-Ralph- wrote:FS1E, AP50, SS50, you big bunch of sheep you!!!!

My first road registered bike was one of these bad boys! ;-)

Unique so far on this thread baby yeah!

not so unique! End of page 3! :P
When I got mine back from the insurers I put a 60 kit and a Gianneli?? exhaust on it, went like stink. From what i remember this was where Honda fully tested rusting spokes(or was it the rims?),they where so successful they re...... :whistle:
Herman- they where just misunderstood (thumbs)
Brother from another mother!

For me it was Honda testing how quickly the bike could loose it's exhaust paint, and teaching me there is no such thing as Matt black heat proof spray paint that stays on a bike exhaust for more than a week.

Girlfriend lived at Lytham St Anne's though, so to be fair to Honda it spent a lot of time running back and forth to Blackpool on the beach, and I had no appreciation of the difference between fresh water and salt water.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
ggp59

Post by ggp59 »

My 'unrestricted ' SS 50 (can't imagine how slow a restricted one must have been!) had pedals
Was anyone apart from me daft enough to ever try and use them? :blush:
I can't imagine any other way of using so much energy for so little effect!!
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

I got my SS50 just before the AP50 came out, or otherwise I think I'd have got one.
I think the AP was a bit better bike than the FS1E.
But...the natural progression to a 250cc at 17 was a flip....the Yamaha RD250 was better than the GT250.
I got a Suzuki TS185 trail bike on my 17th birthday.....cost was always the big issue, a batch of Suzuki TS185's destined for The States (Previously not available in The UK in 1976) was sent to England instead due to changing US emission regs.
They were cheap!
herman

Post by herman »

I moved up to a ts 125 after the 50 which promptly blew up then became a real man on the 250 bikes..... which I am sure is why my bladder is shot.
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Heff

Post by Heff »

After my dad bought me the AP50 which was 6months old when I got it, he bought me a BRAND NEW Suzuki X7. :woohoo: for my 17th birthday

All was good until the RD250 LC showed me a clean pair of heels :blink:

Those were the days (thumbs)
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black

Return to “THE PUB”