Motorcycle Live 2016 NEC

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
ollydog

Re: Motorcycle Live 2016 NEC

Post by ollydog »

SteveW wrote:
PHILinFRANCE wrote:I'll be there on Sunday .....big SteveW will be holding my hand and translating for me :laugh:

Hope to get a shilling or 3 off a pair of "Klim Travers Pants" :whistle:
I'm taking him on the choo-choo train. I've pre-booked his seat next to the toilet.
steve what day are you going, got the weekend free now, don't really want to drive ride so what you paying return to manchester if you don't mind me asking.

steve
scouse

Post by scouse »

Went Sunday... liked it ... we got our money back in discounts on decent kit... but as it was the first time we have paid to get in instead of having staff passes, for several years, the 25 quid was a bit of a shock.

Overall one of the best years so far.
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
scouse

Post by scouse »

Actually one of the purchases a pair of half price Richa Everest over trousers was just the ticket for arriving warm and dry to work on Monday.
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
AndyB

Motorcycle Live 2016 NEC

Post by AndyB »

It doesn't look very busy at the TRF stand
Passing Phase

Post by Passing Phase »

Just got back bought a new Garmin sat nav £70 off
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

I'm off this morning, looking forward to a day of shiny bikes and kit.
I've decided I want a new leather jacket for next years biking so that's on my shopping list, maybe buy at show or try for fit then find on internet.
Then of course, carry some cash for impulse buys.

And to finish the day off with a couple of beers and a curry. (thumbs)
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

ollydog wrote:
SteveW wrote:
PHILinFRANCE wrote:I'll be there on Sunday .....big SteveW will be holding my hand and translating for me :laugh:

I'm taking him on the choo-choo train. I've pre-booked his seat next to the toilet.
steve what day are you going, got the weekend free now, don't really want to drive ride so what you paying return to manchester if you don't mind me asking.

steve
We are in Cheshire working at the moment, only 12 miles north of Crewe. We're getting the 9:05 train on Sunday from Crewe
1 hour 8 minutes....£35.00 return.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

SteveW wrote:
ollydog wrote:
SteveW wrote:

steve
We are in Cheshire working at the moment, only 12 miles north of Crewe. We're getting the 9:05 train on Sunday from Crewe
1 hour 8 minutes....£35.00 return.
It'd be cheaper to drive and pay for the parking :whistle:
-Ralph-

Motorcycle Live 2016 NEC

Post by -Ralph- »

I parked for free at Canley and got the train for 2.30 return.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
TomBoyNI

Post by TomBoyNI »

I went over on Thursday. Thought it was pretty decent.

Bought a book, renewed my ABR sub and realised I need to find £500 + costs to do an off road school. It looks cracking fun.
Boo :-p

https://tbni.blog
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”