ABR latest mag review - Tank & Roll Bags

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
JonnyBravo

ABR latest mag review - Tank & Roll Bags

Post by JonnyBravo »

No Lomo ????

The bag I use and have seen more of, than possibly any other brand strapped to the back of bikes- https://www.ewetsuits.com/acatalog/dry- ... dalls.html

and half the price of the ones reviewed
in fact the 20l roll bag is less than tenner

go figure !
When nothing is going right - go left
catcitrus

Re: ABR latest mag review - Tank & Roll Bags

Post by catcitrus »

also the Crane brand from Aldi--superb!
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Unfortunately there is only so much space in the magazine allocated to reviews. If we reviewed everything in a particular category Im sure you would get bored pretty quickly with the issue. We try to give an overview of whats available on the market in both budget brands and more expensive items and recomend on what we have reviewed.

I do like the idea of threads like this though where everyone can have a bit of input, expand on the reviews from the magazine and have a broader understanding on whats out there.

So if there are products that havent been reviewed that you like feel free to post up, Im sure anyone in the market for a tank or roll bag will appreciate a wider choice and other peoples input.
geoham

Post by geoham »

I'm a fan of Lomo myself and I'm looking forward to seeing the new items that they are suppose to be releasing before Christmas.

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”