What is this forum about ????

Bikers and riding
boatman

Re: What is this forum about ????

Post by boatman »

moto al wrote:
boatman wrote:Oi ye dinna answer me query :evil:
Howz t plannin going fr the Corsica trip ? Still on ?
u hi si, it's still 100% on .im still waiting for Tony at eurobiketrans ,coming back to mee .be in touch Al (thumbs)
What about just doing it as a full overlander , I am not that keen on riding in Italy anyway .
Straight south , camp every night till ye hit the Med ,then ferry out n back (thumbs)
ggp59

Post by ggp59 »

Un-bleeding believable!

Just when my hope's were raised that I wasn't going to see any more of twaddle from this direction,they were as quickly dashed by one of the fastest reverse flounces ever!
moto al

Post by moto al »

Il be in touch ,. Thank god for bikin . And nae bull (thumbs) .Al (thumbs)
moto al
Heff

Post by Heff »

If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

moto al wrote:Sex on 2 wheeeeeeelllllls . Braw (thumbs) Al
Vagina monologue (thumbs)
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
boatman

Post by boatman »

Heff wrote:
I was just enquiring of Alan ,whether or not he was in fact making any headway with the planning of his proposed motorcycle trip , which at this stage is in the general direction of Corsica :laugh: :laugh:
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

moto al wrote:
g00ner wrote:I don't know whether to laugh or sigh - first to dish it out and first to complain. More drama than a class of teenage girls :laugh:
xxxxxx Al :whistle:
I'm sorry Al but he's right! It's alright for you to post political stuff and not talk bikes until someone disagrees with you then you throw a hissy fit!
As far as I'm concerned this forum is just like going down the pub(that only people interested in bikes frequent...how cool is that? :) ) and talking bollocks without the inconvenience of leaving the house and paying £3.50 a pint.Some people will piss you off and no doubt I will piss others off but just change the subject and forget about it.If the worst thing in your life is worrying about what's being said on here you're doing alright! (thumbs)
sohoeasy

Post by sohoeasy »

What's this forum about ?

It's pretty much about Moto Al who lives here 24/7 and three or four others who have monopolised the forum. Having to sift between their threads to find intelligent readable bike related stuff just ain't worth the effort these days. It's a fact that this is the reason many members just don't log in any more. I used to log in to see what literate interesting people had to say, but they sadly have also stepped back into the shadows. A shame really, as i'm sure a lot of effort went into setting up a forum to compliment a good magazine . Not my opinion here, it's a fact. Most others are too polite to say it though.

I haven't "signed off" - I only now, occasionally drop by to have a nose around as do many others.

( I'm not having a dig here, I'm just answering the question in the thread title. Carry on as you were ! :laugh: )

Never mind :)
midlife

Post by midlife »

sohoeasy wrote:What's this forum about ?

It's pretty much about Moto Al who lives here 24/7 and three or four others who have monopolised the forum. Having to sift through their threads to find intelligent readable bike related stuff just ain't worth the effort these days. It's a fact that this is the reason many members just don't log in any more. I used to log in to see what literate interesting people had to say, but they sadly have also stepped back into the shadows. A shame really, as i'm sure a lot of effort went into setting up a forum to compliment a good magazine . Not my opinion here, it's a fact. Most others are too polite to say it though.

I haven't "signed off" - I only now, occasionally drop by to have a nose around as do many others.

( I'm not having a dig here, I'm just answering the question in the thread title. Carry on as you were ! :laugh: )

Never mind :)
Spot on!!!
BIG BILL

Post by BIG BILL »

I for one have been on here for years.
I for one look forward to Moto-al's comments and updates.
I look at life as a biker as that's what I am.
I have NO political views.
I see life as it is.
So for me, keep it up Al.
Its hard in this world to express what we really feel and for no one to take offence.
But this site is for Bikers,Adventures,Dreamers,lost souls,(you get my meaning).
We need 24/7 coverage and some on this site bring it.

This is my opinion.

BB
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bl**dy thing ( Barry Sheene )
Your along time dead..

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”