Re: CBX Rally Raid spotted today

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Nce looking bike Archie
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

I quite fancy one of these rally raids been reviewing them for a while I'd like to hear some real life feedback
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ
JMoandpiglet

Post by JMoandpiglet »

Teflon Jnr wrote:I quite fancy one of these rally raids been reviewing them for a while I'd like to hear some real life feedback
Hi Teflon - there is a huge thread about the bike over in the vendor section of the ADVrider forum - you ought to be able to find any answers/reviews/opinions etc. you need there.

Jx
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

JMoandpiglet wrote:
Teflon Jnr wrote:I quite fancy one of these rally raids been reviewing them for a while I'd like to hear some real life feedback
Hi Teflon - there is a huge thread about the bike over in the vendor section of the ADVrider forum - you ought to be able to find any answers/reviews/opinions etc. you need there.
And a few more thoughts here: http://www.cb500x.com/index.php/board,22.0.html
scouse

Post by scouse »

I know everyone who took one out for a test ride at the Overland event over the last Bank Holiday weekend was impressed - there was also CCM 450 rideouts and Triumph Tigers... was quite jealous of everyone who got to play s I was volunteering.
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Archie

Post by Archie »

Thanks, I awaiting the return of John at RR to arrange a test ride on the RR stage 3. Seems he's been delayed so maybe not this week. It makes a real change to be able to actually put my feet on the ground properly even with the RR kit I expect it to be lower than my DRZ or my now sold KTM or Beemers of the past. Its low CofG makes a real difference too..
Cheers.
Jenny, are you involved at all in arranging test rides?
Don't go where the path leads, 'Go where there is no path..! and leave a trail for others to follow'
JMoandpiglet

Post by JMoandpiglet »

Archie wrote:Thanks, I awaiting the return of John at RR to arrange a test ride on the RR stage 3. Seems he's been delayed so maybe not this week. It makes a real change to be able to actually put my feet on the ground properly even with the RR kit I expect it to be lower than my DRZ or my now sold KTM or Beemers of the past. Its low CofG makes a real difference too..
Cheers.
Jenny, are you involved at all in arranging test rides?
Hi Archie - both John and I have been in Baja this last week (racing in the Baja Rally) which is probably why you've not heard back from him just yet...

for anyone else interested - you do need to contact Rally Raid directly (by phone or email on their website) and I'm sure they will do their best to accommodate a test ride at a mutually convenient time.

Hope that helps!

Jenny x
JMoandpiglet

Post by JMoandpiglet »

Oop North John wrote:
And a few more thoughts here: http://www.cb500x.com/index.php/board,22.0.html
Thanks ONJ' -

The CB500X forum is a great resource in general about the bike, and for example, this guy gives a pretty thorough comparison regarding the Rally Raid kit he recently fitted here: http://www.cb500x.com/index.php/topic,4829.0.html

Jx
Archie

Post by Archie »

Thanks Jenny, I will call again later this afternoon to see if he has made it back.
Cheers
Archie
Don't go where the path leads, 'Go where there is no path..! and leave a trail for others to follow'

Return to โ€œBIKESโ€