If we rounded up all politicians, put em in a field & bombed the bas@ards

Would the world be a better place?

It's a bit nasty this thread :(
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
midlife

Re: Nicola Sturgeon latest wheeze.

Post by midlife »

Brads wrote:I`ll tell you what,

I have always been pro UK and can`t stand the SNP because I view them as xenophobes but after hearing what the English have to say about me, it`ll make me think twice next time.

So proper dickheeds commenting on this subject.

So what has been said about you as an individual?
JonnyBravo

Post by JonnyBravo »

I have always been pro UK and can`t stand the SNP because I view them as xenophobes but after hearing what the English have to say about me, it`ll make me think twice next time.

define 'the English' please
When nothing is going right - go left
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

Don't take it to heart mate. There has always been banter between the countries within the UK. It's natural a healthy view to be patriotic no mater where you live within the UK. If you ever get down this way I'll be the first to stand you a pint. (thumbs)

Note:- No jokes here about the Scots being careful with their pennies. :pinch:
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

P4ulie wrote:If we rounded up all politicians, put em in a field & burned the bas@ards

Would the world be a better place?

It's a bit nasty this thread :(
This is nothing. You should read what the internet has to say about BMW riders. :woohoo:
I've no idea how to add a signature.
Dutchgit

Post by Dutchgit »

It'll end in tears I tells ya.
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

AndyB wrote:Let them have a vote and if they vote to go then fine, leave and I hope it works out well but I don't hold out much hope for a prosperous Scotland cut loose from the constraints of Westminster and excluded from the EU because Spain veto their application in case Catalunya goes down the same route. ....
Don't even think about that Andy, you'll see pigs flying before Spain vetoes anything. Remember that unlike the UK, which is four separate states in a 'United Kingdom, Spain is by its constitution 'Indivisiible', according to Section 2 of the 1978 Constitution:'

"The Constitution is based on the indissoluble unity of the Spanish Nation, the common and indivisible homeland of all Spaniards; it recognizes and guarantees the right to selfgovernment of the nationalities and regions of which it is composed and the solidarity among them all."

So when - I do not say 'if' - Catalonia gains independence the Spanish state de facto won't exist, so both would have to (re)-apply for membership to the EU. Now if you were President if the EU which one would you choose ... ?

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
-Ralph-

Nicola Sturgeon latest wheeze.

Post by -Ralph- »

Very sad. I'm seeing a lot of things at the moment which are very sad. It's not a good time for togetherness and humanity.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
west coast ratter

Post by west coast ratter »

Im Scottish and I voted to stay in the referendum ..I posted on my fb that I did cos of all the Yes voters and its my choice ..and you would not believe the vile abuse I got called from so called friends ..needless to say they arent my friends now and never will be again ..the small mindness of the Yes voters is unreal ..I voted to leave the EU and to stay in the UK Sturgeon is an egotistical tyrant who will keep banging on about a referendum to split the Uk even tho it was a so called once in a life time .. She'll keep at it even if the majority of Scotland wants to stay in the UK cos its not the result she wanted even tho the Scots did ..jus look @ what salmond did when it was a stay ..he buggered off and left her to get on wi it ..politicians should remember that We the taxpayers pay their wages making it We're their employers ...Im sick to death of hearing about another referendum she should just accept what people wanted and get on running the country ... :angry:
Fishandchips

Post by Fishandchips »

Politicians come and go. Some get a mention in the history books and some like prime ministers end up been the answers in trivial persutes games and some get remembered for wars.

But if a politician where to get Scottish independence. It's almost a sainthood. Another folklore name in the Scottish history books.

I can't stand the sight of this politician.

Scotland should stay in Britain because we belong together. That's my English vote.

Return to “THE PUB”