Nicola Sturgeon latest wheeze.

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
daytona-supersport

Nicola Sturgeon latest wheeze.

Post by daytona-supersport »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... -next-wee/

Go for it. Only this time let the rest of the UK have a vote, you will be pretty much certain to get the result that you want. :laugh: :laugh:
AndyB

Re: Nicola Sturgeon latest wheeze.

Post by AndyB »

daytona-supersport wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... -next-wee/

Go for it. Only this time let the rest of the UK have a vote, you will be pretty much certain to get the result that you want. :laugh: :laugh:
Would you allow the rest of the EU to vote if we went for a second referendum on leaving?

Let them have a vote and if they vote to go then fine, leave and I hope it works out well but I don't hold out much hope for a prosperous Scotland cut loose from the constraints of Westminster and excluded from the EU because Spain veto their application in case Catalunya goes down the same route.

I'd sooner they didn't go but if that's what they want then don't come back grovelling and expect the rest of the UK tax payers to bail them out of the stinking hole they jump into because once they go I can't see any reason why we should help them than help the Greeks.
Pint Master

Post by Pint Master »

The Scottish People have had their vote on whether to be free and independent this time the English People should have the chance to vote for their freedom and independence.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Are you trying to draw Al out of hiding? ;)
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Old Git Ray

Post by Old Git Ray »

I don't want them to go either (my wife is a Scot and so was my mother) but TBH I am sick to death of the constant whining from Ms Krankie so I hope she gets another vote and this time if they vote to go then good luck to them.

It's a win win. If she wins a vote she will piss off and hopefully shut up whist saving the rest of the UK a shedload of money. If she loses she will have her tail shoved firmly where the sun don't shine and maybe bugger off like her boyfriend Salmond did.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Pint Master wrote:The Scottish People have had their vote on whether to be free and independent this time the English People should have the chance to vote for their freedom and independence.
Outstanding idea. We can follow it up by asking the rest of the EU if they want us to leave.

I really don't think the majority of Scottish voters are stupid enough to vote to leave but the cost of the referendum has to be borne by Scotland alone and if they go then they have to take their percentage share of the UK debt and stand on their own once they're out.

When we leave the EU we have to go empty handed and fight for our own trade deals etc so that's exactly what they must do. I'm sure there'll be a lot will say they're better off being on their own and taking some pain along the way so get on with it and I hope it works out but goodbye has to mean goodbye.
Old Git Ray

Post by Old Git Ray »

Oh my God, I just realised that if she wins my wife will remain an EU citizen.(possibly !)
Old Git Ray

Post by Old Git Ray »

Here's a question: Why has the population of Scotland remained just over 5 million since WW2 when the whole of the UK has risen from 44 to 66 million since WW2.

Hmmm......
micksea

Post by micksea »

if they leave we should threaten them with financial ruin and label them all stupid racist bigoted half wits and tell them we hope they dissappear down the toilet of their own small minded idiotic selfishness.....after all,they find that kind of talk acceptable.if they vote to leave will we become nationalists like Al or will he become a racist like us? :whistle:
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

Just a reminder from a post on Facebook
"Tories are falling over each other to support the 'clear will of the people' when the level of support for Leaving the EU as shown in the vote is LESS than that the SAME Tories insist a Union has to achieve just to call a strike!"

Return to “THE PUB”