DRZ400 Rekluse EXP 3.0 Auto Clutch

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
one-two-three-four

DRZ400 Rekluse EXP 3.0 Auto Clutch

Post by one-two-three-four »

Been used for less than 500 miles - excellent piece of kit and only removed as will be selling the bike.
Imported from the USA and still "as new" in box with all parts for full adjustment/ tuning.
Essentially it is an auto centrifugal clutch that engages as rpm increases - so what ? Its very hard to stall the bike and it also means the power is put down more smoothly. Brilliant for off road and a doddle to fit - there is a very good YouTube video.
Here is the manufacturers blurb:

Rekluse EXP was inspired by our award winning and premier Core EXP system and singles out the revolutionary EXP assembly. Rekluse EXP employs the same race-ready technology and EXP assembly of our premier product; the difference is that it fits into your stock clutch components. Yes its true! One can now enjoy the benefits of Rekluse auto-clutch technology while racing or riding at our most affordable price. Rekluse EXP was inspired by our award winning and premier Core EXP system and singles out the revolutionary EXP assembly. Rekluse EXP employs the same race-ready technology and EXP assembly of our premier product; the difference is that it fits into your stock clutch components.

Features:

Faster Cornering
Improved Traction
Virtually Eliminates Stalling
Better Starts
Faster Lap Times
Fully tunable to rider preference & terrain conditions
Feature: EXP 3.0 Technology
Benefit: Ball-wedges give unparalleled throttle control & response.
Benefit: 7075 aluminum boosts durability
Benefit: Quarter turn pins for quick & easy tuning
Feature: Fully adjustable with optional light and heavy ball-wedges and EXP springs.
Benefit: Allows rider to achieve a matrix of truly custom settings to obtain great performance advantages.
Feature: Easiest to install and easy to tune.
Benefit: Virtually anyone can install and allows for quick trackside tuning.

Full description and price here - https://www.dirtbikexpress.co.uk/bike_p ... h_-_suzuki

This one is £SOLD delivered UK, I also have a left hand rear brake set up that could go with it as well - can price up if interested.
SteveR

Re: DRZ400 Rekluse EXP 3.0 Auto Clutch

Post by SteveR »

Just out of interest... nothing more, as I don't have a DRZ! ;) Does the Rekluse and similar, completely do away with the need for a clutch lever, or is one still needed in pulling away from start etc?
one-two-three-four

Post by one-two-three-four »

You don't actually need the lever, but can leave it and use as normal (ie it's function still works). What many people do is add a left hand rear brake lever (which I have all the parts for as well). For start up you only need to pull the clutch in if it has the micro-switch for the starter, and pulling away does not need the lever with a Rekluse. It makes the bike "twist and go".
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

THanks for that info (thumbs)
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

THanks for that info (thumbs) Would love to try a bike fitted with one sometime.
Uncle Buck

Post by Uncle Buck »

I am in Harpenden. I have one fitted to my 690 and am putting one in the 350 if you want a go.
HAMMERHEAD

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

Not the same as having a go yourself but YOUTUBE have got a few vids of people riding their bikes with one fitted. they look the dogs danglies. Dont think you can pulll a wheelie tho ( from stand still) if thats your style. Not sure but I maybe corrected on this. :P
Uncle Buck

Post by Uncle Buck »

You can. Just rev the engine and use the clutch as normal. I'm no wheelie king but have seen others with Rekluse do it.
HAMMERHEAD

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

Ahhh right... thats where the leaving it in place and overriding it comes in.
Cheers for that BUCK. (thumbs)
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

Uncle Buck wrote:I am in Harpenden. I have one fitted to my 690 and am putting one in the 350 if you want a go.
Cheers, sounds like you are convinced!! (thumbs)

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”