TRF becomming Extinct?

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Crossrutted

Re: TRF becomming Extinct?

Post by Crossrutted »

-Ralph- wrote:
Crossrutted wrote:the whole thing has become a ego tripping vehicle for two people.
Which two??
If you are/were a member you would know - so presumably you are not.

If you are a member, you know and your reason for asking might be naughty!
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

lancashirelad wrote:Gentlemen, please abide by the forum rules and don't fall out 'till page 4!!! :evil:
Page 4 has been achieved (thumbs)
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

The Directors of any organisation are a matter of public record. The TRF forum can also be read by anybody, member or not.

You have referred to two individuals on a public forum which falls outside of the TRF. What did Meatloaf sing, "Two out of three ain't bad?"

I really don't see the relevance in whether or not somebody is a member.

Did you guys sign an NDA when you joined or something? If you did you probably said too much already.

I can take a damn good guess which two anyway based upon the individual personalities involved, I was just curious to see if Crossrutted had reached the same conclusion.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Selous

Post by Selous »

WEll if TRF are becoming Extinct, then Henry Cole just gave a TV Wide Boost to there cause on the Google Box on his program The Motorcycle Chow.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
Dazzer

Post by Dazzer »

All off roading should be banned with emendate affect .

This will help preserve the countryside for the future generations of Miserable fu@king Ramblers

:whistle:
kito

Post by kito »

Your right dazzer. The wobbly hats just need to get the rain banned so the is no more erosion and we don't need to waist money on plastic bags for butties or gortex
peterjt

Post by peterjt »

The companies house web site gives details of all the directors, plus details of the resignations, this leaves 5 to pick from, to any member it will be fairly easy to eliminate 3 more, this leaves 2 so there is your answer.

If you haven't worked it out by the AGM in October then attendance will leave you with no doubts.
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

I finally got round to joining this year. To be fair I have only be green laning about 4 years and don't get to go that often. What made me finally join was there was a notice on one of my favourite routes saying that it was now a BOAT, this was down to the efforts of the TRF. At the moment I do not have the time to spend writing letters to my MP, the newspapers, etc. in support of green laning so I am happy to pay someone to do it on my behalf. For the same reason I am a MAG member, I love riding motorcycles and am certain that my ability to do so in the way I want would be lessened if it wasn't for the efforts of this organisation.
To those who can't be bothered to join either organisation I think that is fine, so long as either you do all your own campaigning or you do not whinge when your freedoms are taken away from you. If you don't like the way an organisation is run, join it and attend the AGM and volunteer to help out.
Cheers Jak
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Jak* wrote:do not whinge when your freedoms are taken away from you
As it stands at the moment more than half the forum don't whinge, they just stick two fingers up to the law and take their freedoms back.

http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... rails.html
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

Jak* wrote: If you don't like the way an organisation is run, join it and attend the AGM and volunteer to help out.
Cheers Jak
Unfortunately, the ruling junta have amended the rules such that is very difficult to displace them.
Recent additions to the board have been marginalised, demoralised and have left. :sick:

Non conforming posts on the TRF forum are erased, free speech is no longer allowed.

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”