New to the Biking World

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
sprintster

Re: New to the Biking World

Post by sprintster »

Welcome from Scotland and another Triumph nut.A good choice of bike there! (thumbs)
TriumphTart

Post by TriumphTart »

sprintster wrote:Welcome from Scotland and another Triumph nut.A good choice of bike there! (thumbs)
:) thank you Sprintster, it is my first one and am loving it.
Ourdavid

Post by Ourdavid »

A very warm welcome from Cheshire, really pleased for you I've been riding 46 years and still love it. Stay safe and I hope your riding career is a long and happy one.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Welcome from sunny Leicestershire (thumbs) .
My Wife did 2 days training on a 600 and passed her Mod 1 last week. She's currently on cloud 9 and waiting for her Mod 2 date.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Flymo308

Post by Flymo308 »

nataliesmith0467 wrote:Hi all, I past my test in March and have fallen in love with motorbikes, can't stop thinking about them! I have a Triumph Street Triple 675 2011 plate in red and just want to ride it 24/7. I never imagined it would make me feel like this (thumbs)
IMG_1241.JPG
Hi Natalie welcome from Shropshire and well done on passing your test.Keep on riding and the experience will soon build your confidence.Once you venture across the chanel that's another addiction you'll have.Enjoy it !!!!
TriumphTart

Post by TriumphTart »

Ourdavid wrote:A very warm welcome from Cheshire, really pleased for you I've been riding 46 years and still love it. Stay safe and I hope your riding career is a long and happy one.
Thank you Ourdavid for welcoming me. It seems that no-one ever gets fed up or bored of riding!
TriumphTart

Post by TriumphTart »

Flymo308 wrote:
nataliesmith0467 wrote:Hi all, I past my test in March and have fallen in love with motorbikes, can't stop thinking about them! I have a Triumph Street Triple 675 2011 plate in red and just want to ride it 24/7. I never imagined it would make me feel like this (thumbs)
IMG_1241.JPG
Hi Natalie welcome from Shropshire and well done on passing your test.Keep on riding and the experience will soon build your confidence.Once you venture across the chanel that's another addiction you'll have.Enjoy it !!!!
Thank you Flymo308. I can't wait to travel around on my bike. I've had it just over a month now and have clocked up 150 miles :) I am looking forward to reading all bout you guys and your experiences around the world. I have just finished a book called 'Triumph Around The World' by Robbie Marshall, it was so awe inspiring, I loved it.
KtmRy

Post by KtmRy »

Welcome from the Peak District (thumbs)

7 pages on a welcome thread in less than 2 days... anyone would think your a pretty lady :whistle:
StephenMac

Post by StephenMac »

Lol, Welcome from N Ireland. It's great to see you express so much enthusiasm for a pastime we all love. Let's face it if we didn't love it we wouldn't do it.
Ride safe and enjoy.

Stephen
I've been a wild rover for many's a year...............
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Nat

Welcome to the mad house once your in you will never wona leave , it's a great world out there . So enjoy and stay safe .

Glad to see that the ladies are haveing the fun us blokes have .

From Manchester
Steve

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”