Riding the twisties and getting blown by a pushbike

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
~ACP~

Re: Riding the twisties and getting blown by a pushbike

Post by ~ACP~ »

I think it's possibly his (or her) first ever time on a motorbike. Not a clue!! It's as if their tyres are square :blush:

Reminds my of a chap I did my direct access course with. He claimed to have an R6 "back in Nigeria". I think must have only ever sat on it and made vroom, vroom sounds. I feared he wouldn't be around long if he ever passed his test! :whistle:
Arthur Pint Motor

Post by Arthur Pint Motor »

Nigel wrote:In the Alps many years ago a few of us decending a mountain road on MTB's
That's all wrong.
1st rule of MTBing, never, ever lose height on a road! :)
DaveCon

Post by DaveCon »

Even before the cyclist joined, the riders positioning was terrible but if you're so scared to lean a bike over why start racing the cyclist.

The guy is not only a shit rider but a dick as well :angry:
P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

I know from experience when one of them lycra loons is on a mission, you have to be nuts to pass one. I was following on one col at 50+ & barely keeping up.

The less said about that bikers ability the better. Sell it before you kill yourself, motorbikes aren't for you :(
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Arthur Pint Motor wrote:
Nigel wrote:In the Alps many years ago a few of us decending a mountain road on MTB's
That's all wrong.
1st rule of MTBing, never, ever lose height on a road! :)
Know what you are saying but when you have slogged your guts out climbing a bloody mountain hurtling down a road is enormous fun especially if you are heading for a cold beer (thumbs)
Professional Riders have hit 70mph descending the Alps :ohmy: apparently Stephen Roche was descending a mountain in the rain so quickly that the following camera motorcycle couldn`t keep up :ohmy: have you seen the width of tyres on a racing bicycle, you are moments away from disaster :huh:

Return to “VIDEOS”