How old are we. Poll.

Bikers and riding
fazernash

Re: How old are we. Poll.

Post by fazernash »

58 in june, possibly retiring in the next couple of months (redundancy), plan was to downsize but the kids keep coming back :S
cheers stu
Allan F

Post by Allan F »

58 & 3/4. Self employed had to coup my pension into the business to keep it going through the recession. Plan was to sell up at 60 & go ! Not going to happen I'm afraid.
Passing Phase

Post by Passing Phase »

56 working 4 days now Friday's off (thumbs) wife with a good job !
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

steve172 wrote:
AndyB wrote:
sprintster wrote:My first love just tracked me down on Facebook this week and she only lives 10 miles away so I feel 17 again! :whistle: :woohoo: :evil: (thumbs)
Pictures?

We can start another vote on your next actions then if it all goes wrong you can blame it on an internet forum (thumbs)
+1... needs the ABR seal of approval
First date tonight...no complaints so far! :) And if you're wondering why I'm wasting my time with you old farts...I'm just having a breather!!!! :woohoo: :evil: (thumbs)
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

steve172 wrote:
AndyB wrote:
sprintster wrote:My first love just tracked me down on Facebook this week and she only lives 10 miles away so I feel 17 again! :whistle: :woohoo: :evil: (thumbs)
Pictures?

We can start another vote on your next actions then if it all goes wrong you can blame it on an internet forum (thumbs)
First date tonight...no complaints so far! :) And if you're wondering why I'm wasting my time with you old farts...I'm just having a breather!!!! :woohoo: :evil: (thumbs)
FB_20160311_19_36_04_Saved_Picture.jpg
FB_20160311_19_36_04_Saved_Picture.jpg (24.34 KiB) Viewed 1607 times
AND SHE'S INTO BIKES!!!! (thumbs)
Biker_Mike

Post by Biker_Mike »

I fear you have just opened up an entire new flood of responses on their way... :ohmy:
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

You'll be needing plastic surgery to disguise yourself if she ever finds out you posted her photo on an Internet forum while out on a date with her.
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

42 and still smoking hot like I was at 21. Permanent holiday on a yacht in the Middle East.
Real men ride twins ;-)
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

AndyB wrote:You'll be needing plastic surgery to disguise yourself if she ever finds out you posted her photo on an Internet forum while out on a date with her.
It's alright Andy that wasn't taken last night.It's one of her own and she was sat next to me when I posted it.I was just letting you see what I've let myself in for! :woohoo: (thumbs)
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

sprintster wrote:
steve172 wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Pictures?

FB_20160311_19_36_04_Saved_Picture.jpg
AND SHE'S INTO BIKES!!!! (thumbs)
thought that was you until I read the bottom line :whistle:

hope it goes well (thumbs)

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”