Bike Kit for Women

Does my ass look big in these?
Foxy125

Bike Kit for Women

Post by Foxy125 »

Can anyone recomend biking kit for the fuller figure, most kit I find stops at size 16 , which is more a size 14, alternatitvely I am looking at the mens section that can be ok but too long in the arms. Looking for leather trousers and jacket,
I am quiet new to all this as I have only been riding a short while and still learning.
Just riding a bike is an adventure
Jim Lovell

Re:Bike Kit for Women

Post by Jim Lovell »

Hey Foxy,hows it going? There is a company called girlsbike2 i believe or something close to that, may be worth a look.
Im on the average size as well, my friends crack jokes about me needing a whole cow to make my leathers.
Real men ride twins ;-)
Alun

Post by Alun »

Can't help with the womens clothing dilema but I can say...welcome to the forum Foxy.

What do you ride - a pic would be good?
Foxy125

Post by Foxy125 »

Thank you, good to be here, I currently ride a Yamaha XT 125X, looking to pass my test to take up an offer of an F650GS. Great site, great Mag. When I can prise it out my Husbands Hands, will definatrly be subcribing shortly.
Just riding a bike is an adventure
Mr Toad

Post by Mr Toad »

Hi, hope the test goes well, my best girl rides her own bikes and finding kit for her is often trial. What it is sometime worth doing is looking at the manufactures web site and see what sizes they actually make. A lot of the shops just carry the middle sizes and the sometime less than helpful or bothered staff only know about the sizes they keep etc. Particularly the large chain stores. Buying good kit is always worth it, the annoyance/frustration of kit that doesn't do what it is meant too lasts much longer than the memory of the money saved. Happy hunting
Never enough time and so much to see and experience.

Previously a VStrom 650, and a KTM SMR 950, currently XT600E with many mods. And now a F800GS Trophy since the KTM has gone.
nevsey

Post by nevsey »

i can recomend Harpers in Leigh on Sea. They do made to measure Wolf leathers for a very resonable price. I had a pair of Wolf jeans made, I'm 6-3 for a very reasonable £180. Although that was a couple of years ago, so the price may have increased. They are still going strong.

http://harpersraceshop.co.uk

Return to “CLOTHING”