Recommend me some custom earplugs with speakers.....

The essential art of farkling.
exrm193

Recommend me some custom earplugs with speakers.....

Post by exrm193 »

I'm planning on getting some custom fitted earplugs with speakers built in.
Any recommendations?

Thanks
Peirre

Re: Recommend me some custom earplugs with speakers.....

Post by Peirre »

nuttynick

Post by nuttynick »

I had a set made by Puretone in Kent, highly recommended but pricey. The sound quality is superb, don't skimp on speaker quality.
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

+1 for Ultimate Ear
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

OnHellas wrote:+1 for Ultimate Ear
Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

Good until they go wrong and then the after-sales service is shocking; my experience and a friend's as well.
desmo666

Post by desmo666 »

I used these http://www.idealprofile.co.uk/ideal-hearing/ on a reccomendation from a friend,well it is his sister.... I used Etymotic ER6i http://www.cultofmac.com/97595/etymotic ... us-review/ headphones and they inserted these into the molds, I have used these for many trips and they are holding up well and supremely comfortable, but saying that i used the standard three flange noise isolating plugs that come with etymotic speakers and these are nearly as good and just as comfortable and easier to insert/seal, hence if i am just on a short ride i shall wear these but a longer trip will use the molded plugs.
can not comment on price, it would be enough to say I could not get any cheaper regardless of quality, but also I can not complain of the quality and the service was top notch friendly and professional and i would be more than happy to pay full retail for my next pair. hope this helps.
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Ultimate Ear are fantastic. I use my in ear monitors on a daily basis and they've been fantastic over the last three years. I did have a small problem with them a while ago but I called them up, talked through the problem and sent them off, they were repaired and returned within 2 weeks and have been great ever since.

They're not cheap though...
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

PaulinBont wrote:
OnHellas wrote:+1 for Ultimate Ear
Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

Good until they go wrong and then the after-sales service is shocking; my experience and a friend's as well.
I had a small issue, sorted very quickly and no fuss.
orthomason

Post by orthomason »

Hi, I am part of Ideal hearing protection. We are based in Kettering Northants. We can make custom made ear plugs with speakers supplied by us, or depending on what speakers you have, we may be able to incorporate them into our custom plugs. We also do standard custom ear plugs and ones with filters. For more info please visit www.idealhearingprotection.co.uk or call us on 07443 613994. If no reply, please leave a message. Phil

Return to “ACCESSORIES”