:laugh: Yes it did.
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
SteveR

Re: This forum

Post by SteveR »

Brenhden wrote:
SteveR wrote:
Brenhden wrote:
I totally agree, and I am sure this has been said before but what sounds funny when you type isn't always funny when you read. Concepts like irony, sarcasm and satire frequently don't translate on paper in the same way as they do face to face. I'm as guilty as anyone else of this.
Gettaway.....! :whistle:

Irony, in case anyone was not sure.. (thumbs)
Is this is life imitating art or the other way round?
Yes! :woohoo:
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

OK so it looks like loads of posts have vanished and poor Scott's profile is barred. It wasn't my intention to wind him up and I certainly didn't report him. At over 3000 good posts I guess the guy must have been having a very bad and has paid for it...

Sorry to hijack your MotoAl. I'll just go and cause chaos somewhere else :S
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Has he been banned? It's a moderated forum and we have to respect their decisions so hopefully it's not a death sentence and he'll be back raring to go again but slightly more subtle (thumbs)
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Brenhden wrote:poor Scott's profile is barred
Is Mark1150 called Scott in real life?
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

AndyB wrote:Has he been banned? It's a moderated forum and we have to respect their decisions so hopefully it's not a death sentence and he'll be back raring to go again but slightly more subtle (thumbs)
Mark1150 has been barred. Double use of the F word probably didn't help. I always thought the forum had a swear filter, but then I always star and hash stuff out or use words like Barsteward instead, so I wouldn't notice. I get the impression since the Beemer Dood thread that the mods are cracking down, and given the way that thread went a crack down was needed TBH.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
moto al

Post by moto al »

Brenhden wrote:OK so it looks like loads of posts have vanished and poor Scott's profile is barred. It wasn't my intention to wind him up and I certainly didn't report him. At over 3000 good posts I guess the guy must have been having a very bad and has paid for it...

Sorry to hijack your MotoAl. I'll just go and cause chaos somewhere else :S
sorry that , go,s completely over my head.i can only say thank god I can laugh, at the venom that was thrown at me during last years Scottish referendum because ,I'm a member of SNP. Please let's move on and stick to motorcycling .Al (thumbs) sit safe chaps
moto al
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

moto al wrote:Please let's move on and stick to motorcycling .Al (thumbs) sit safe chaps
Oh dear, Moto Al, you crack me up. I'm not sure whether to love you or hate you. But right now I love you because you have me literally laughing out loud.

This is your thread, and now you're telling us all to stick to motorcycling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I'm a responsible adult ( :ohmy: ) and I know when I've posted something that might get moderated but that gun thread did get a bit out of control. I didn't help by posting YouTube videos of American Idiot but that's because to me it was amusing whereas he might have got the hump :whistle:
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Still PMSL, choking on my glass of red wine I really am.....

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”